Chapter 6

Isla climbed down the ladder from the attic and ran as fast as she could to the kitchen, which wasn't very fast. Cyrille giggled, walking downstairs to clean the Royal bedrooms. She finished quickly and checked the medical room. Sasha lay on the bed, motionless and barely breathing, Cyrille paused, then walked over to the bed. "Sasha......" she whispered. No response came, Cyrille teared up "Sorry" she croaked, as Sasha stopped breathing. Cyrille gasped "SASHA!" she screamed, hoping this was a dream, that it was fake. Cyrille wiped her tears "I-I'll make up for this, I swear" she muttered.

Cyrille stepped through the tunnels once more, looking for Adelaide. Adelaide was a few feet down where Sasha's body was found, walking away. "Adelaide'' Cyrille hissed, glaring at her. "Ah, hello, Darling '' Adelaide cackled. "You have no right to call me that anymore '' Cyrille frowned, walking towards Adelaide. "Oh, but what does that matter? Even though we are enemies you are still absolutely stunning.." Adelaide teased. Cyrille huffed in anger "This is the last straw... Riylet, Cameron, MY SISTER!" Cyrille yelled, running towards Adelaide and punching her.

Cyrille landeda hit on Adelaide's face "They all got what was coming to them" Adelaide said, grinning, holding her eye where she had been punched. "They did barely anything to you, they didn't have to die!" Cyrille cried. Adelaide chuckled, stepping closer to Cyrille. "But don't you see, Riylet accused me, I defended myself. Cameron got all the more close to you, I was simply protecting you from her! And Sasha was a mere accident" Adelaide explained. Cyrille frowned and walked away "I'm done" she spat.

"Darling, did those walks and hours of talking mean nothing to you?" Adelaide simmered, frowning. Cyrille laughed "did all the things you did to others mean nothing to you?" she replied, still walking away. Adelaide scowled and clenched her fists. She looked down, "I was only trying to keep them from having you," Adelaide muttered, angry. "You lost me anyways" she responded.

Adelaide walked the other way, the both of them angry and upset with the other. Cyrille looked at the time, realizing it was around lunch and walking over to Isla. Isla was once again, stirring soup and something was cooking in the oven already. "Hi! I'm making both Broth and turkey" Isla informed. "That's good!" Cyrille smiled, hugging Isla from behind. "I think the turkey's too big for the four of them," Isla admitted nervously. Cyrille looked down "That's alright". Isla kissed Cyrille's forehead and walked over to the oven. When she opened the oven a huge puff of smoke came out. Isla shrieked and tried to wave it out of the way. "Get that bucket of water over there!" She squealed. Cyrille ran over and grabbed it quickly, running back and throwing it in the oven.

Isla breathed out, taking out the slightly burnt turkey. "Must have left it in there too long" Isla guessed, putting it on the counter and placing the bowl in. "Makes sense," Cyrille muttered. "Should I take that as an insult?" Isla chuckled. Cyrille tittered "Nope!" she replied. "So, what have you been doing today?" Isla asked. Cyrille hesitated "Nothing much" she lied.

Isla nodded, waiting on the oven to finish cooking. "Well, if you want to do something, when we're done with this we could" Isla offered. Cyrille nodded "sure!" She exclaimed. Isla hummed and tapped her fingers on the counter. The oven dinged and she took the pot out of it. "Okay, it's done. Be careful!" Isla warned. "Alright!" Cyrille said, picking up the pot.

Isla waited idly in the kitchen, she sat down on a chair and waited for Cyrille to return. Many hours passed, then Cyrille walked in, poking her head into the room first. "Hi!" Isla called out, still sitting on the chair. "Hello!" Cyrille smiled, running over to Isla. "What took you so long?" Isla asked, slightly concerned. "I got distracted," Cyrille admitted, scratching her arm.

Isla giggled and got up. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked. Cyrille shrugged, "What do you enjoy doing?" she questioned. Isla returned the shrug, staying quiet. "Do you wanna.... Go somewhere to eat?" Cyrille questioned. Isla's eyes widened a bit. "Oh! No-o.. I'm not hungry. I could make you something if you want-ted!" Isla stammered. Cyrille paused "No, no it's ok" she quickly spoke "Do... you want to do anything else?"