𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 ⟬Jimin x fem y/n⟭

Park Ji-min x tall! fem y/n

Fluff

DISCLAIMER!: Jimin's personality won't be canon.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

"𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝐼 𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝒉𝑒𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝒉𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝒉𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝒉𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑡𝒉𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉𝑡"

The soft wind ruffled a young man's hair as he proceeded to secure the layers of fabric around his body.

The weather was cold, the young lad let out a shaky breath as he proceeded towards the indoor stadium.

The young boy's stiff leg headed towards his seat, looking at him you would never believe he is someone who is accustomed to singing in front thousands of people.

He was more nervous than the players.

As he sat down, a girl his age stretched out her hand containing a napkin.

The boy gratefully took the napkin muttering a 'thank you'.

"Are you an extrovert or an introvert? "

Baffled by the sudden question the boy replied

"Extrovert, why? "

"Oh, it's just there is still some time to the game, and you look a lot like my favorite idol, and since I might never be able to talk to him, so I want to talk to you. "

The girl finished her conversation as she glanced at him.

The boy beside her nodded and asked

"Who is this idol? "

"Park Jim-in from bts"

"Ah-" The boy made a sound of recognition and then suddenly asked

"Has anybody ever told you, that you have a great pair of eyes?"

"Are you hiting on me? " the girl asked back.

"Depends, why? " the boy said with a curious glint in his eyes.

"I have a girlfriend. " the girl replied with a playful smirk.

"I too have a... " the boy replied only to stop half way.

"Lover? " the girl tried to finish his sentence with a slight inquiry in her voice.

"Well not a lover, but if things go well, she might be. " he replied lowering his head.

Suddenly the girl widened her eyes as her mouth split into a grin and squealed

"You are going to confess! "

The boy frantically looked around for any other listeners to her sentence and after confirming there were none, he quickly put his index finger over his covered mouth, making a 'shh' sound.

She suddenly covered her face with both of her hands, as the lights to stadium dimmed indicating the start of the game.

Suddenly the duo's attention were turned towards the court, as a team entered their view.

One of the girl in the team was particularly eye-catching. Her 6'1" height, along with her piercing (e/c) eyes and her (h/c) hair was tied up in tight bun, all in all she was attractive.

Suddenly the girl in the spectators exclaimed

"She is my favorite, isn't she pretty. "

The boy beside her replied dreamily