God's decision

Welp I died yes dead,gone,never coming back. Why I died well suicide of course it gets ya. Killed  myself cause of people who drive you to the edge.

Sorry where my manners. My name is Ryan but some people called me gold my nickname.
Anyway, on with the story.

Ryan/Gold thoughts-Where am I ? I look all around the place. But it was nothing but an empty void till I heard a voice.

???-hello there my child.

I look everywhere but no one's there. Till the voice spoke again.

???-No need to be scared it's me god and I'm here to give you a second chance.

Ryan/Gold was kinda shocked about why God himself would give me a second chance. So I asked him a question.

Ryan/Gold-Why would you give me a second chance god?

Still wondering why he would give me another chance.

God-Cause my child I saw how you've been treated by people. You were bullied so it drove to kill yourself.

There was a brief of silence till god spoke again.

God-Do you accept the offer.

Ryan/Gold was thinking about this till he made his mind.

Gold-Yes I accept the -----

But god stop me there.

God-Hold on my child. First you need to tell who you wanna be before you make the choice.

Ryan/Gold thoughts- Oh yeah forgot about that. Well I like killer sans since he is my favorite sans from the Undertale A.U.

Ryan/Gold-i wanna be killer sans he is my favorite sans.

God-Good choice and what world you wanna be in.

Ryan/Gold thoughts- really, I guess the hazbin hotel/helluva boss world.

Ryan/Gold-Hazbin hotel/helluva boss world.

God-Ok my child you are ready also you will have none of your human life memories. Do you still want to continue with this.

Ryan/Gold thoughts-I took a deep breath and spoke.

Ryan/Gold-Yes I'm ready.

To be continued.....