Another Day in the Park

Thank you to all the amazing readers that were patient and supportive. And a reminder, the final chapter will be posted soon.

And if any of you ask if Dark and Spider-Man are going to be a couple, the answer is no. They have a brother and sister connection.

And also, Leonidas and Yunna are not a thing. But the reason why I made them engaged, so there can be drama and suspense in the story.

Enjoy!

~0~0~0~0~0~

It was a peaceful day in Jurassic World, the tourists were having a great time since they got to see the new Xenomorph Exhibit. Business has never been better thanks to D-Squad. S.H.I.E.L.D. has been on the search for Uberto Mortem's whereabouts. He became one of S.H.I.E.L.D. 's dangerous wanted criminals since his father had kidnapped thousands of children and experimented on them and he tried to continue his research. So far, they couldn't find any traces of him yet.

The surviving experiments, Leonidas, Andrew, Cornelia, Destiny, Stefano and Giovanna, and the clones were safely at the Isola Della Vita, being watched over by the Predacons, Diamond Silk and her crew, the Dinobots and Yunna. Speaking of Yunna, she has gotten used to her techno-organic form. She's learning how to turn into a human and Cybertronian by Zosia. Yasahiro has sent Yunna many new stylish clothes. As it turns out, Yunna's Godfather, Isao Yasahiro, is actually the CEO of the Yasahiro Corporation, a multi-billion tech company. And boy he has a LOT of money. And Foxtrot was lucky that Yunna didn't end up being a spoiled brat since she is well mannered and respectful to her friends. Leonidas and Yunna were trained together in order to keep their skills up. Their relationship is neutral. They don't have a romantic feeling, even though they were engaged. Yunna saw him as an older brother, but she had to marry him in order to unite the clans.

When Rumble and Frenzy found out that Yunna was getting married, they were shocked and angered by this and begged Foxtrot that it wasn't true. Sadly, it was true, Foxtrot told them that Yunna is engaged with Leonidas and there was no way of convincing Yunna to call it off since it was signed by the clans. It was sad, but Yunna accepted her faith, she didn't want to disappoint her clan and for her late father.

Foxtrot was decrypting the information that Dark had in the USB. She agreed to help to decrypt the information, in order to find out more about the experiments' lives, and finding info in arresting Uberto Mortem. So, she's doing S.H.I.E.L.D. a favor in finding the information they need.

Stefano and Giovanna had gotten used to their new lives. They stayed with the Predacons, learning and adapting to be socializing with others. As it turns out, they can talk, they just didn't feel like it. They have a strong Italian accent. They discovered this when Val was talking to them.

"What do you guys like to do?" Val asked, sitting beside Stefano and Giovanna.

They were sitting on desks that were provided by Mercury. They and the clones were in a private room that could fit them all in as they were reading books that were provided by Zosia. They were studying new information about the outside world, preparing themselves if they go out.

"I don't think they can talk yet, Val." Marco said, carrying a stack of books and setting them on a table. "They stopped talking after Mortem experimented on them."

Val pouted a bit. "That's not true! Maybe they don't like talking to Mortem." She said as she looked at the twins. "Right?"

"Si." Stefano and Giovanna answered with a strong Italian accent.

"Oh, that's ni-The hell?! You can talk this whole time?!" Marco asked in shock as he looked at the twins, who were casually looking at him.

Stefano and Giovanna looked at him with brows raised. "Of course we can talk." Stefano stated.