Chapter 6: Do you love me?

~Ally's P.O.V~

'Forget it I can't just wait until he admits he likes me I gotta ask him now for a way to ask... I can't just say "Do you love me?" All of a sudden. During our hangouts.... Ok maybe I can.... I'll just take him to the carnival then after that I'll just ask him. Austin, I may or may not be your new girlfriend.'

___________________________

~Austin's P.O.V~

I get a text from Ally.

Ally

Hey do you wanna go to the carnival with me?

I text back.

Austin

Sure

She texts back

Ally

Great meet you there in 15 minutes see ya.

I text back.

Austin

K meet you there.

I change and meet Ally there.

___________________________

~Ally's P.O.V~

I meet Austin there and we walk around. "KART RACE!" Austin yells and he drags me there and I smile and roll my eyes. We kart race and he beats me but almost all of the strangers beat both of us. "COTTON CANDY!" He buys cotton candy for me and him. I actually like the cotton candy it's wierd to say but... I never ate cotton candy before. I know shocking but it's true... After we ate cotton candy he forced me to go to roller coasters with him and I puked to almost all of them. You should've saw a picture of me on one of the roller coasters... I was puking when the picture was took. Since he forced me to roller coasters, I forced him to "educational" places I'm surprised there was educational places but I was happy there was cause it's revenge... Austin was way bored and I laughed when he complained. Austin and I had only had few more minutes till it closed so Austin and I went to a place we both love to go to... Bumper cars. I bumped into Austin a bunch of times and so did Austin. Austin and I had good laughs and then it closed when we JUST left i guess Austin and I were the last people at the carnival. Since it closed, he walked me to my house and I thought this was the best time to ask. "So Austin..." I say. "Ya?" He questions. "Do you... Love me? More than friends..." I said and Austin just stared at me. "Does that mean a yes or a no..?"