Part 1

NOTE: This is not a story but a collection of poems, or maybe a letter

I hope you enjoy reading...

My Dearest Love,

I find myself longing for you, and though I'm unsure if I still have the privilege to call you "my love,"

I yearn for the days when I could.

Memories of our time together flood my mind, much like a tree enveloped by a swarm of bees.

They buzz relentlessly, reminding me of the love we once shared.

The warmth of your embrace, the tenderness we exchanged-it all remains vivid in my heart.

If only I could turn back the hands of time,

I would pause it at the moment when our love was pure and untroubled.

Oh, how I ache for that sweet chapter of our lives.

I miss you every single day, my love.

Your profound wisdom and the guidance you bestowed upon me are deeply missed.

I long for the sound of your voice, the touch of your hand, and yes,

even the taste of your tender kisses.

It pains me that we find ourselves in this current state, and I'm at a loss as to how we arrived here.

I yearn for the chance to bring us back together, to restore the love we once shared.

I confess, my love, I am caught between the desire to keep wishing and the need to take action.

No longer can I simply dream-I must find the courage to act.

Beloved, I struggle to find the right words to express my feelings, but one thing is certain:

I miss you with every fiber of my being.

I don't know if it's still within the realm of possibility for us to reunite, but I want nothing more than to have you by my side once again.

The yearning in my heart is immeasurable.

Please, let us find a way back to each other,

and perhaps even create a love stronger and more beautiful than ever before.

Forever in my thoughts...

Thanks for reading. The second part is loading...