CHAPTER 1 - Departure

Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum sets forth from his homeland with his three-man retinue in tow. His destination: Altissia, the capital of Accordo, where he will formalize the union of states through his marriage to Lady Lunafreya of the imperial province of Tenebrae.

On a highway; a car is cruising down the road; in the road ahead of the car sits Noctis behind a large, fancy broken-down car; Prompto is on his back a couple of feet away; Gladio is standing beside the car and tries to wave down the approaching vehicle; Ignis is behind the wheel of their and Akila was in the front seat with her hood off her head sitting in a broken-down car, the Regalia; the civilian car approaching them just goes around them, honks a couple of times as if in annoyance, and continues down the highway; Noctis yawns.

Gladiolus: I think we can forget about hitching our way there... Thought people were friendly outside the city.

Ignis: You can only go so far on the kindness of strangers.

Gladio: Just gonna have to push her all the way.

Prompto: I've already pushed myself...to the brink of death.

Gladio smacks Noct on the back to get his attention and walks over to Prompto before stretching his arms

Gladiolus: Oh, get up.

Gladio kicks Prompto's foot]

Gladio: C'mon, the car isn't gonna move.

Noct and Prompto get up and get on each side of the car getting ready to push

Note: The audio here has Prompto say "Sheesh"
Prompto: I thought the car was supposed to move us.

Gladio gets his hands in position on the back of the Regalia while Noctis and Prompto get in place on either side of the car.

Noctis: Wouldn't that be nice—
Gladio: Can it? Ready...

Noct and Prompto groan and started to push the car along with Gladio pushing the back of the car. 

Gladio: Steady... Push!

[The Chocobros resume their journey the hard way; "Stand by Me," performed by Florence + the Machine, begins to play; their vehicle being large and heavy, progress is slow]

Noctis: Un. Believable.

Gladiolus: Not exactly a fairy tale beginning, huh, Prince Noctis?

Ignis: We let ourselves get carried away.

Prompto: Look, these things happen!

Gladiolus: Let's just hope this isn't some omen.

Akila looks at them and giggles gently while leaning against the door a bit.

Akila: do you guys want some help"

Noctis: No it's fine Akila, but you can tell us about yourself tho"

"Akila: Well what do you want to know about me then"

"Prompto: The king says you're the daughter of an old friend of his? what does she mean"

"Akila: Well you guys gonna be shocked what I'm about to tell you."

They all look at her before she took a deep breath before she answer his question.

"Akila: I'm a daughter of the Egyptian god Anubis"

They were shocked that she is a daughter to the god of the dead soon or later once the Chocobros get the car to Hammerhead. On the large Hammerhead sign, then slowly pans down to the Chocobros and the car; Prompto is laying on the ground exhausted; the legs of a young woman come into view as she approaches the Regalia; taking notice of her, Prompto quickly gets back up Making Akila smirk at him know he has a crush on Cindy.