19....

Imlie POV:-

I just stepped out from car when it reached to sensed address with bag full of money i borrowed from Aryan bt yeah I will pay him with internet.. really it's too big amount??

I moved inside the place it's like a haveli type that is too old spider webs are leaning at every corners ,tress leaves shattered here there..few furniture covered with dust, I started coughing.
They kept my son here in such dirty place??

There no one seems to present I shouted..

I-koi hai yha?? (Anyone is here?)

The voice came bt it's mine echod voice..I again asked..

"Advaay??""

No voice again except mine returning..

Just then a pinged voice came from my phone, message..

"Keep the bag there,and take your son from nearby park,don't dare to act oversmart,otherwise you will loose advaay"

I repeated it,because the earphones are there in my ear connected with Aryan and police...

I see here and there and kept the bag..

I go to park hurriedly looked here there by advaay is nowhere visible..

After a minute someone pulled edge of my kurti,I looked back..it's my sunshine..ADVAAY..

I-advaay...

I hugged him tightly he too while crying I kissed every inch of her face...

------------------------------

Aryan POV:-

I listened voice of imlie, finally advaay is now safe with us...

In that mean time I sended Aman to haveli where she kept money along with police as now advaay is with us..The bag is still there police searched every piece of corner..Aman took bag with him and they came..

I shouted to IMLIE...

A-imlie run from there take advaay..

Imlie POV....

i took him ...

But i sensed a person following me by shouting...

M-you called police...

I runned too fast bt soon reached the car and hugged Aryan tightly and advaay too hugged both of us..

In time police came there, police try to follow the person who running behind me to find culprit bt failed, police return to car...

P-sorry Mr.ratore..vo bhag gya bt hm jld hi pkdnr ki koshish krege.

(Sorry Mr.rathore ,he ran away by we will try our  best to caught him)..

He nodded...

We came back hotel room,it's Aryan room ....

I put advaay down on bed he is tired so he catched sleep too fast...

I saw Aryan who also look tired drowning himself on couch putting his head back,eyes closed...

Then Aman he also like that resting his head back ..