Deal

Light breeze caressed her skin as she stood in her balcony looking at the mood. Her eyes we're exhausted and her body pained. Why won't it? The whole day was full of drama and it took all in her to not give it all up both mentally and physically.

She had just came home after meeting The Rishabh bajaj, the business tycoon who had stooped so low as to blackmail her for a petty revenge. She sighed and went back to her room and looked around her room. Her sister was outside, probably fussing over dresses with Suman bhabhi. The room was scattered with dresses and jewels. It was the eldest daughter's wedding that too after going through so much.

She looked in the mirror and saw her triggered expressions

She looked in the mirror and saw her triggered expressions. The conversation with Mr bajaj came rushing to her mind and she gritted her teeth in annoyance.

Flashback

Prerna looked at his cod exterior with disgust. The man in front of her was unexpectedly shameless and unreasonable. She came her with a hope to convince him to not make false accusations. She was positive that she could convince him but she forgot that she was dealing with the most cunning man ever walked on earth.

P:- What you are doing is utterly wrong Mr Bajaj. This is pure unjust to punish an innocent.

Mr. Bajaj eyes burned with rage though his face remained passive. Prerna could sware she saw his eyes flashing with hidden pain and he almost scoffed at her words but she was far too stresses to care about him.

P:- Mr Bajaj please think this over. I would find a way to free Anurag with or without your coorporation but let's make this easy for both of us. I don't know why you are doing this but Anurag is innocent. It would save you a lot of trouble if you let us off Or I'm warning you Mr Bajaj you are not capable enough to handle Prerna Sharma.

In response, he could only raise his eyebrow at her boldness. He had expected a young girl comming over crying and begging him to grant her love back to her or an utterly crazy woman throwing tantrum but the woman in front of him was nothing compared to what he imagined.

Prerna Sharma was like a spark of fire, which once fueled, could burn the world down to ashes. He tusked at the thought of her being married into the crazy Basu family. They did not deserve her in any manner. All the Junior Basu would ever do is suppressing her spark and eventually it would die down leaving her empty.

That's what happened to most woman in this world. They built their personality around the one they love and slowly their own personality dies down leaving them dependent on her emotions. As much as he hated but he knew that if he wanted his plan to succeed, he would have to use the same emotions to manipulate her.

R:- Ms Sharma let's not guess what I can handle and what not. I have no doubt that you would pull Mr Basu out even without my help but what about the rest? Do you really thing putting fake allegation is all I can do? I have the power to turn the world around especially the world the Basus live in. Think again before offering a deal.