||Someone caught a cold||

Rate my random ass sketch lols^^ anyways
____________________________________________________

"IM DYINNNGGGG"Christophe yelled dramatically as he rolled around on Gregory's bedroom floor,Making Gregory roll his eyes "Well why did you play in the freezing rain if you didn't want to be dying?"he said as read his book(y'all can decide what he's reading)Chris made a 'hmfp' sound in response "I was just having some fun I didn't think I would get sick"he kicked his feet as he rubbed his aching head "My head hurts"he whined.

"Ugh just put on some pajamas and get back into bed,I'll fetch you some tea and medicine"Gregory said as he got up from his desk and walking downstairs,Chris did as he was told and looked through Gregory's closet for spare pjs.The blonde boy yawned as he walked into his kitchen since it was almost nighttime out.

"I think I'll make a homemade royal milk tea, Tophy only likes that kind"Gregory said to himself as he took out the ingredients from the cabinet idk.Once the teas were done(he made himself one too)Gregory opened the medicine cabinet and got the medicine ppl use for colds idk "Alright I think this is good"he said before walking back upstairs to his room.

When Gregory walked in he saw Chris bundled up in his blankets while going through a coughing fit,he laughed slightly and walked over "I've got you're medicine,I'll give it to when you're done choking you're lungs out"Christophe rolled his eyes at Gregory's comment,but tried harder to get his throat cleared.

"There you go,here drink some tea before you drink the med considering it taste like mold"Gregory said handing Chris his mug of tea,Chris gladly took it and carefully took a sip "Why is it so hot?"the sick boy asked while sticking his tongue out "Because I just made it Tophy"Gregory said as he poured the medicine onto a big spoon "Open wide"Christophe rolled his eyes but opened his mouth anyway, sucking the medicine off the spoon.

"Alright now lay down and get nice and comfortable,you need to rest"Gregory said before getting up and looking through his closet,and getting changed into his nightwear.Christophe's eyes widened and quickly he rolled over facing away from Gregory,he stayed like that until he saw the lights go off and felt the other boy lay down against him "Why are you sleeping with me?you'll get sick!"Chris yelled,Gregory simply snuggled into him even more "I don't care,a sick boy like you needs cuddles to make him better"Gregory said softly before drifting off to sleep.Christophe rolled his eyes and turned around,cuddling Gregory back and falling asleep.
________________________________________________________
The end!