𝟏𝟏

CHAPTER ELEVEN
--
OMNISCIENT
Kingston Residence
Fort Lauderdale FL

A WEEK LATER music lowly played throughout the kitchen of the Kingston Residence everyone in their rooms except the excited young lady currently cooking breakfast for the whole house.

Should you ever feel the need
To wonder why

"Let me know, let me know, " Arielle muttered along with Aaliyah cracking her sixth egg into the glass bowl, seasoning, and stirring until the yolk was completely beaten. She woke up pretty early today; six am to be precise with it now being nine-thirty.

Today they were taking the nearly four hour drive to Orlando to go to Disney-World and she couldn't be any happier. She was really excited for the evening fireworks display they'd see tonight-her favorite thing at the Magic Kingdom. Smelling food Ari happily sprinted down stairs ready for todays plans-really just ready to try all the top treats she seen on TikTok; knowing that Yamari couldn't resist her begging doe eyes and puppy-dog pout.

"And I looked at him and said don't you ever put your MOTHAfuckin' hands on me again bitch cause' I'll cut your mothafuckin' throat in your mothafuckin' sleep," Bleu said along with Tokyo Toni pointing towards Yamari assuming he was still sleeping, who was laid out beside her before swiping her hand in a horizontal motion as if it was a knife completing her TikTok.

"Stop doin' that shit," Yamari mumbled hearing the dang-ding-do go off for the umpteenth time.

She had been continuously making the same TikTok for the past thirty minutes changing the moves for the wha-wha-fah-bop-bop part. Not feeling any movement from Bleu since he made that statement he opened his eyes to see looking at him pouting-her feelings were really genuine hurt; as if he told her that he hated her. To her he did just from that one statement.

"Last one," he verbalized watching her happily stand on the bed going to the end to place her phone on the dresser. Missing her step falling over the bed causing a loud thud sound throughout the room. Holding back laughs Yamari turned his head the other way avoiding a now standing Bleu that looked at him with a hard glare. He knew once he turned around he would've bust in a fit of laughter.

Hearing burning rubber and someone screaming for someone to call 911 he quickly turned serious grabbed his licensed Glock 22 running down the stairs out the open front door. Seeing Ari laid out in the street with hola hoop broken around her while Arielle rushed towards her.

Growing angry at the neighbors just standing around not doing anything, so he thought. He began yelling irrationally although majority of them had already dialed 911 and wasn't trained in any medical field to help the shallow breathing child.

Hearing sirens Bleu grabbed a still yelling Yamari instantly calming him down as he cried watching the EMTs work on his sister who Arielle held with a firm grip in her lap as she sat in the middle of the street.

Ari wasn't suppose to be outside at ten in the morning. Some mornings she'd sneak out and play a bit before Mrs. Hazel found her and scolded her for not informing anyone of her whereabouts. Mrs. Hazel sat in the white rocking chair on the porch with a heavy heart; first her only only grandson and now her last grandchild.

It was all too much. Seemed like God was giving one of his toughest soldiers a bit much, lately. She wouldn't question him though someone was doing already so for the umpteenth time in her life. She didn't understand his ways and why he did the things he did. She didn't understand anything that pertained to God.

He confused her, she hated confusion.

◦ ◦ ◦

Memorial Regional..
Hollywood FL

Chewing at her white acrylic right thumb Bleu left leg shook at a rapid speed. The family had been sitting in the hospital for nearly two hours waiting for an update on the child.

Yamari was currently sitting outside in his car smoking a blunt trying to refrain himself from going off on the nurse at the front desk whom continuously gave him dry, short answers when he asked for an update of his sister.

He simply couldn't understand how someone could be so miserable at their job and stay. One thing he refused to do in life is work for another person and be miserable while doing it. Life wasn't worth it. You could be doing something you love maybe not making as much money. But if it's something you really love does it matter?

Hearing the ringtone that Bleu set up for herself on his phone he quickly picked up.

"We can see her now," was the only thing she said before he quickly put out his blunt, spraying himself down in some random perfume that was in car-that the girls most likely left by mistake, and quickly going into the hospital meeting Bleu, stepping on the elevator together before heading to room 256.

Making it to the room they seen a smiling Ari telling everyone how she lost another tooth and how she expected at least fifty-dollars because it was her right front tooth. It was actually chipped but if she thought she lost it she was getting that fifty-dollars, by any means.

"Do anybody else smell Strawberry Pound Cake? I haven't been able to find that scent for sooooo long" Arielle dragged smelling her favorite scent from Bath and Body works. She could've easily brought another but she was big on finished one scent before buying another. That's why no matter how many scents she had she had to finish one before re-upping on the same scent another time. Sometimes the scent be a hit or miss. Smell amazing at the store by it in bulk then use it at home and it smells like straight alcohol.

"That's him," Bleu revealed after smelling it as well when she moved closer to Yamari when the nurse came to give Ari her food-that look at it in pure disgust. Luckily, Yazmyn already order Chic-Fil-A for everybody in the room.

The room in erupted in laughter after everyone seen the shimmer residue on Yamari clothes and his red, low eyes indicating he was high. They knew it was weed so they weren't too concerned about it.

◦ ◦ ◦

TRAP
Miami FL

MEANWHILE Deelo and Booda Rewatching the videos for the multiple videos a few more times taking every detail about the car they could possibly get. Ari was-is a little sister to them they'd be damn if the person who did this inhumane act wasn't looking at dirt but tomorrow.

Starting another video they saw someone they didn't expect to see her again. Someone that would break down all the progress Yamari had made within these few months.

His father.