House In The Snow

Don't forget to vote if you enjoy the story! It would mean a lot to me!

Snow is pouring. Everywhere. Alison has been walking since one or two hours at least. She can't see clearly anymore, she's freezing, she's lost. I wish I was less naive..I wish I hadn't listened to Alex..I wish...Alison fell. She hadn't any strength left and choose to let go. Her head hit the white and cold texture on the ground. Her last thought was for Alex, her boyfriend, now ex boyfriend, he betrayed her.

Hey! Stay with me! Hear me out, look at me. Don't break the contact. A strong and firm voice filled her head. Alison tried to listen to it, god knows how many hours she spent on this couch. Wait, where here am I ? Who's house is that ? Looking around, Alison growled slightly, her head hurt.
Who would let such a beautiful girl walk alone in the middle of the night when it's fricking snowing ?? The same voice she heard earlier said angrily. This voice sounded so sexy, Alison had no idea whether it was her head hurting or her tiredness taking control of her hormones but she felt her body shiver.

A young man appeared behind her, probably the owner of the house she was now in, handing a cup of tea. He was young and muscular, she could see it through his t-shirt that was fitting him like a glove. His short black messy hairs made him look less intimidating, and his smile was absolutely stunning. Alison forgot to breath. She forgot her headache too.
Do you mind, he asked before sitting next to her, my name's Bryan, what's yours ?
Allison she said, leaning towards him, unable to control herself. The man smiled, no he smirked. She took a sip of tea, the man was obviously staring at her lips. She couldn't help but bit them slightly. The attraction between the two of them was pretty strong. Looks like you're quite energetic for someone who fainted and....you look...needy.
And you look desperate, she answered.

Suddenly she felt him behind her and heared his hot breath. She looked up at him as he gently pushed her against the back of the couch. She feels two warms hands on her waist sure that's what you want pretty girl ?, the whisper makes her shivers, not able to answer, she lean and kiss him. He lifted her up and started to undress her. You're so cold, let me warm you, he said.
He took a blanket to cover her and carried her to the bed and lied next to her. He slowly started to press his body against hers and kiss her neck. She moved and he felt her cold feets on his legs, all that she wanted now was him.  The pretty girl seems to understand what is happening he said as he undressed himself. She looked at him. Stunning. He was stunning. His abs, his defined jawline, his muscular shoulders, everything in him was looking hot. I'm so cold, she said with a playful voice, I need to go further in the bed and she disappeared under the blanket.
The man was a bit surprised by suddenly let out a big moan. Allison reached his tip. She was slowly licking it and he could feel her breath on his thighs. She was teasing him but the man got his hand under the blanket and hungrily wrapped them around her hairs.
She started to lick the top of his dick and playee with his balls, the man moved to a better position to enjoy the feeling more as the girl sucked him slow and not deep. His hands went suddenly out of control as he grabed her head, pulling it against his body so she would suck him deeper...
Staying under the blanket was definitely getting to hot so Bryan removed it. She looked up and offered him a bright smile you're enjoying it aren't you?
He smiled, the girl looked gorgeous, completely naked in front of him. The only thought he had right now was that he wanted these hairs to be very messy. In a second, he pushed her under him and blocked her hands so she couldn't move. He startee to fuck her rough. She moaned and tried to fight back, she wanted to be on top too.
Eventually Bryan let her win and she sits proudly on top of him  let's see what I can do to you, she said while slowly starting to ride him...
Move faster, he said, she looked at him and without a word she went even slower. Like this? She asked innocently. He graped her hips and pushed her a bit violently back and forth. She smiled, getting the message and started to go faster. He looked at her and crossed some lecherous eyes. The girl startee to play with her boobs and the man only wanted one thing : touch them. He tried to reach them out but the girl naughtily stopped him don't you dare do this, he said in a raspy voice. The urge for him to touch them was unstoppable. He slamed her hardly against the bed, blocked both of her hands over her head as he bit her nipples. Shit...oh~..god you're doing great Bryan..don't stop~ please.
He looked at her nastily while massaging one of her boobs and licking the other. Please fuck me~I feel so empty and cold she said, he looks at her very amused, they're both terribly sweating. He did as she wanted: he fucked her roughly during one minute or two, full pace, as deep as he could. She moaned oh god you're doing it so good~ go deeper.. deeper, as he went deeper he whispered  I want you to cum darling come on, do me that favor. His voice was too hot, he heard her moan one last time as she cumed on his cokc. The sheets were wet and messy. She was shaking and coughing a bit, he looked worried : are you okay? Was that too much?
- Everything is okay, I just need some medicine for my throat.. she started to  look down and then look him up in the eyes. She used her hands and playfully licked the pre cum : Maybe I've found the medicine I needed, she said while looking at Bryan's dick twitching in her hand.
She sucked him, curling her tongue around his cock : don't you ever stop~. He ordered while moaning. She went full pace and very deep, the man observed that she wasn't coughing anymore: Shit you're doing it so good.. His hands were running through her hairs, he was enjoying every seconds of it. He felt his orgasm come but he didn't wanted to stop. All that he wanted was cuming in her mouth : I'm gonna cum Allison. Everything stopped suddenly.  She wasn't sucking him anymore and he lookee at her a bit surprised, he didn't had the time to be disappointed: Allison was suckig him again very deep and slow. He started to moan as the incredible feeling grew inside him. He never felt like this before.
He moaned uncontrollably but at the same time, he wasn't sure if he had the right to cum in her mouth. He couldn't take it anymore : girl I'm coming.., and in he second, he was releasing it all.
She looked at him while breathing heavily. She swallowed every drop of it and smiled.  He gently took her to the shower and helped her getting her body washed, after she did the same; they went to bed and cuddled a bit before falling asleep. It starts snowing outside, everything started to become white.