Dear unborn Daughter

Dear unborn Daughter,

You are loved

I love everything about you
From your brown eyes that sparkle in the sun when you laugh
To your brown, thick, and curly hair your going to hate when your a teenager because you just cant seem to get it straight enough.
All your imperfections seem perfect to me.

Dear unborn Daughter,

You will laugh

As a small child the world seems so big but i know you feel like a giant. You will be carefree and optimistic, yet some how so worry free as you have not yet worried about your future affairs. You have yet to be hurt by the world and even though you dont realize it yet your life is perfect and you will soon enough wish you were this age again one day.

Dear unborn Daughter,

You will hate me

After the seemingly short stage of being a child you will want to explore the world and feel the rush of being a teen even though you are scarcely a teen. You will hate me because i will not let you spend the night over your friends house or date boys. I want you to wait till your time because i do not want you to grow up to fast. Please dont grow up to fast.

Dear unborn Daughter

You will hurt

Your first crush will soon turn into something more, probably a boyfriend. And all these emotions and hormones will run through your heart as this is a new experience. But at 15 could you really be in love? Well sure you could. you will come to me and cry about how wrong he has done you or how he talks to several other girls. And my heart will crumble at the pain of the idea that your in pain. You will feel your life is over and think he is the only one who could ever love you, but just know hes not.

Dear unborn Daughter,

You will be confused,

Now at a fully teenager you feel the need to find your spot in this world. Who you are and what should be your morals. But just know i already know who you are but you need to find it out yourself. You will try new things like smoking,drinking, and boyfriends that seem to hurt you over and over again but eventually you will figure out these things are just not you. Your friends will betray you and just know you will always feel alone and lonely. But just know im always here

Dear unborn Daughter,

You will feel trapped

You will be so eager to get away from me and your dad who just loves you so much. You Will feel we dont understand your life even though we do because we've lived it. You will count down the days till you graduate and can move out and you will move out quickly. Even though it pains me so much to see you go i will help you pack with a smile.

Dear unborn Daughter,

You will feel regret

I will no longer be here and you will wonder where did all the time go. Why didnt you tell me how much you love me and why did you always tell me you hate me so much. You will cry at the words that were not said and the feelings you didnt explain. But just know i love you and even though im not there im still there.