hello 😂

Hi I'm bck don't kill mi

Dezz pov

"Bro wtf do I have to go to work ugh "I said as reached over to turn off my alarm that was going off . "I'm tired already and mi not even reach the place yet " mi seh as I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a warm shower . 15 mins later I came out and started to look for an outfit cuz I have a meeting with a important client about the new building dat I wanna get build so I can expand my business.

The outfit

But in black

But in black

The shoes

(Mamz a get ready fi steal somebody
Man 😂)

I got dressed and went down stairs and made fried egg with sasauges and toast bread ate it and made a cup of coffee , I drank a little and poured the rest in my thermostat and headed out .

30 mins later

I entered the building as my assistant came up to mi and I handed her my purse and tings she walked with mi as I headed to the meeting . As I entered all eyes were on me as I took a seat (the meeting had just began btw suh she neva late) I saw the new /the important client eyeing me , but I didn't pay him any mind .

30 mins later

The meeting ended and the new client said that they wanted to join forces blah blah . As I was walking to my office I opened the door and went over to My desk I heared someone locking it " Alison can u grab me some coffee pls" I said thinking it was my assistant "Alison isn't here at the moment miss Wilson " I looked up as my eyes met with the new client .

(Dis is getting spicy )

Dezz: what are u doing in here Mr. Douglas

Mr. Douglas: nth miss Wilson just wanted to have a little talk

Dezz: about what ?

Mr. Douglas: nothing much just wanted to say u looked very gorgeous

Dezz: thank you is that all cuz mi have other tings fi do than yuh flirting wid mi

I said still at my desk looking at him as he came closer to me .

Mr. Douglas: yuh cah tek a compliment miss

He said as he grab my neck not harshly and made me look at him

Dezz: Justin I don't want your compliment
I said looking at him

Mr. Douglas: suh what do you want ?

Dezz : you

Mr. Douglas : dezz behave yuh self yuh deh a yuh work

Dezz : look at you moving like a Saint like we neva fck at more dangerous places

Mr. Douglas : suh yuh wah mi fck yuh inna yuh office then miss ?

Dezz : why tf not
I said as his hand was still on my neck

Mr. Douglas : yuh just always know how fi draw mi out don't

Dezz : always sir

I said as I kissed him and he kissed me back gripping my neck as he pulled me closer to him using his other hand to unzip the back of my jumper . He soon had me in my meshed panty and My bra as he put me on my desk, opened my legs and toke of my panty and started to feast on my cat "bomboclat jay" I moaned as he curled his tongue in my cat and thrust his two fingers in and out .he switched positions and bend me over the table and started thrusting into me hard and fast "fuck fuck faster " I said out of breath .

Miss Wilson, miss Wilson "yes" Alison I Said as I looked up at her at my desk

Alison : miss Wilson are u ok

Dezz : yes I'm fine just was day dreaming dats all

Alison : ok miss

As she said that and left my phone buzzed and I looked at it it was from jay

*hope you enjoyed yourself today miss Wilson *

* yes I did Mr. Douglas had a little surprise so I enjoyed it to the fullest *

I said as I smiled a little " this man is going to be the death of me .

Dez isn't a whore or slut mi just neva wah the first chp fi boring 😴 suh yh tings like these won't be happening as much 720 words ik it's short hush 🥲