This is not okay

My life used to be normal,I was just a regular 15 year old boy in a nice high school,I honestly wish I could be the same from that day.I may as well tell you what happened that day.I woke up as a cool draft of air floated into my room.I felt chills down my spine as I got dressed into my sweater.I entered the kitchen as I put on my headphones.my mom looked at me "morning hun." she was at the counter pouring me a cup of milk with my waffles."morning mom." I said sitting down at the table."Here you go!" she said placing the food in front of me."thanks mom!" I ate fast so i wouldn't be late and ran out the door grabbing my skateboard
. As music played through my headphones I skated towards the school making a quick stop at the stairs.I picked my skateboard up and headed into the entrance, I looked at the words above "Rotallian high where dreams come true." "Yeah right school is the dream... "It's so amazing learning about stuff we will just google when we are older anyway." I looked beside me. It was Ace,my older brother (who had a negative report on almost everything.)
"Hey ace." I said "where were you this morning? I didn't see you at breakfast." " I was at my friends,why? You worried about me or something?" I walked with him "no i just wanted to know." I put my skateboard into my locker and grabbed my books and pencil while listening to my music.I sat down and opened my book but something didn't feel right..a sharp pain hit my head and trickled down my neck as I got goosebumps.I felt dizzy and raised my hand "Maam could I use the restroom?" The teacher looked at me "yes you may go,quickly." I stood up from my chair and ran to the restroom. The pain was still there as I leaned against the wall in agony. The headache kept getting worse and worse, I sat down and prayed that it would just go away...suddenly the glass from the mirror shattered behind me as doors opened and closed.It was gone,the pain slowly faded away, I closed my eyes in relief so happy for it to leave me.Wait something wasn't right...why did the mirror shatter..did I do that-?No I couldn't have that's impossible, powers don't exist. How would I have done that?¨"kristen.. you didn't do that...did you?" I said to myself,I might as well have been going insane that day. I slowly stumbled out of the bathroom not even noticing the glass in front of me being pushed away with my shoes out into the hallway. The teacher rushed out of the classroom and quickly helped me to the nurse. I was too dazed to even feel the shards of glass in my arm.I fell asleep as i was placed down on the bed.

Moments later my mom stepped in.¨oh honey are you okay!?¨ she said worried ¨yeah mom im fine,just tired.¨ almost the whole conversation consisted of:  ¨do you know what happened?¨ ¨no not really..¨ ¨are you injured?¨ ¨a little, but im fine!¨ ¨im taking you home.¨ ........¨okay.¨ on my way to the car I took time to wonder..How did that happen?Why did it happen?Did i just break the laws of physics?I was then interrupted by my mother ¨we are here,take it easy,Your brother is going to watch you today.Make sure to feed that cat Ace!¨ ace looked up from the seat ¨why me?Can't Kristen do it?¨ mom looked disappointed ¨a mirror just exploded on your brother..do it and i'll bring back mcdonald's.¨ She smiled as we both got out of the car.She drove away while ace walked away ¨Ace! I can feed midnight it's fine!¨ ace kept on walking away to his room ¨okay cool, bye!¨ Rude as he is,I try to respect my brother,after my father was shot.. it's been really hard for ace to adjust..I walked towards the kitchen and pat midnight on the head and gave her food.As i sat down on the couch midnight came over to me. ¨ Come on bub!¨ i patted for her to sit with me.She stayed ¨come up!¨ i patted again.Still stayed ¨midnight up!¨ still stayed but her paw on the couch.What is wrong with this cat! I thought.I patted hard to get her to come up as i closed my eyes annoyed ¨come!Come up!¨ as i opened my eyes.Midnight looked at me terrified.I patted again confused.As the cat flew up into the air I gasped and jumped out of the chair.Midnight fell out of the air before i caught her just in time.¨what the heck just happened..¨ I said placing midnight on the table.¨let me test something..¨ i patted the coffee table in front of me.The cat floated up.¨what in the....¨I patted the table again.This time the remote floated upward.¨¨what the heck!¨ I turned quickly behind me taking the remote against the wall losing control.I saw ace standing at the stairs with a almost confused look on his face.¨are you magic?¨ he said, stepping down and closer to me ¨no of course not!¨ I said, gripping the side of my pants trying not to give anything away. ¨then how did the remote fly across the room?explain that einstein!What's going on!¨ I stepped back utterly terrified that he would find out.He stepped closer and grabbed my arm as i felt  a shiver down my spine.Suddenly ace flew against the stairs almost shaking the whole house.he coughed from the dust in the air and got up holding his head ¨ace! I'm so sorry I didn't mean-¨ ace walked up to me ¨its fine im fine..What happened? How did that happen?did it hurt?¨ I picked up midnight who was pawing at my leg ¨i dont know,i still don't know and, yes a little..¨ Ace grabbed an icepack from the aid-kit and put it against his head ¨maybe you are acquiring supernatural powers!¨ he said ¨how do you know of all people what supernatural powers can be...¨ ace stood there silent for a minute ¨I read a lot of comic books i guess!¨ I glared at him ¨i haven't seen you touch a book in your life.¨ ace walked over to me ¨I guess you thought wrong..come on.¨ He dragged me over to the basement door.Where my father was killed..
¨mom told us to never go back down here!You know the rules.¨ ace looked at me ¨while mom is trying to keep us from something we should know!¨ ace opened up the door and walked down into the basement, dragging me along. I looked around the dark cold room and closed my eyes.The thought of dad pierced my mind and made me want to sink into the ground.I opened my eyes back up to see my dads work desk still stained with oil.i walked over quickly towards ace and looked at him. He turned towards me ¨I was looking for a new bag of cat food for midnight.. And i came across this..¨ He lifted a piece of concrete slab off of the cold floor and grabbed a journal that was inside.experiment 004.Ace opened the notebook and read.¨Some experiments like this are incredibly dangerous, in fact the amount of cytosine we put in them only makes them stronger.Experiment 004 is an example of this.¨ ace took a small tape recorder from the hole ¨This should explain what is happening to you.¨ he pressed the button on the recorder and it the radio staticed ¨no- come on dumb thing!work!¨ ace hit it again ¨stupid device!¨ ace threw the recorder against a box as it shattered.¨ace!That could have helped us!¨ I said picking up the pieces.As i picked up the last button piece i looked at a small note reading our mothers name.¨hey,come look at this..¨ ace scooted towards me and looked at the note folded and tightly wrapped with a small ribbon.He took the note and unwrapped it.¨Its a note for mom!...gross.¨ I looked at it and took it ¨i'll read it!¨ I said opening it ¨Dear michella,I know this might be hard to understand but, I cannot be with you anymore..I have been keeping a secret from you for a long time,and it may endanger our coming child....and you.I have been experimented on..After i escaped they will try to find you and,I'm afraid that if i dont hide away..they will find you and our children,and possibly kill them to try and find me....I don't want you to live that way,with our own creation dead in your hands..I want you to go into the attic..you will be safe up there, I love you..¨ putting down the note,Tears streamed down my face.He tried to protect us..he was killed just for us..I turned to ace and was startled.He was staring at the note in shock..i could see tears welling up in his eyes.He took me up into the living room and sat me down. "So...our dads an experiment.." I looked at him "yeah and our mom didn't bother telling us.." I walked to the kitchen to grab some tea,As i poured the boiling hot tea into the cup I heard a knock on the door.Ace stood up and came over to the peep hole.I suddenly felt a shiver run down my back as a sharp pain entered my head.I saw a bright light enter the room then as it went back to normal,I knew something was wrong"Ace...get away from the door." He looked at me "what...?" I shouted "get away from the door!" A loud noise pierced our ears as a small explosive broke through the door.I looked at ace as 3 men in black stepped in and took my brother.

                          Haha get cliffhangerd