Gym freak

Y/n and Ace have been in a relationship for a while but, most of the months he's been going to the gym non-stop. Y/n you wanna come to the gym with me tomorrow? No I'm good.
Ok Y/n. The next day Ace did his normal routine He woke up cooked ground turkey and rice, made his protein drink or whatever. And left without a single kiss on the cheek like bro did you forget you had a girl? I was bored out of my mind for those lond 4 hours so I decided to go outside and talk with Darla.

Darla: what's up Y/n?

Nothing it's just Ace always goes to the gym as if he never had a girlfriend like he barely spends time with me anymore he's social distancing himself from me and his friends.

Darla: I truly do think he's a gym freak Y/n

I agree

When he got back home a few hours later he didn't even notice me like b*tch.

So to get his attion I had to spice things up a little, so I went upstairs and waited for him to get the shower.

When the bathroom door opened I slowly walked up to his unbuttoning my shirt.

Ace: what are you doing Y/n?

Don't worry about it sweetheart

I pulled his head towards my lips as he smiled

He started swirling his tongue in my mouth and grabbed my a** cheek.

*-+groans*-+

Ace stop

Ace: why? Aren't you doing this for attion Y/n

I stood there wondering how he knew....

Y/n: how'd you find out?....

Darla told me you felt as if I was social distancing myself from you and I started to feel bad.

He puts me on his shoulder spinning me around and around in circles then tossing me onto the bed he comes closer to me kissing me on the lips then pulling away. He tells me goodnight then turns off the lights and goes to bed.

The next morning I was happy because I thought Ace would take a day off from the gym but I bet my granny's ashes I was wrong. As I walked down the stairs I saw Ace eating Ground turkey and rice. I didn't think much of it until he started getting his bag ready putting his cup, headphones and snack into his bag.

I then ran upstairs crying asking myself (was he ever gonna stop) Bryce noticed me running up the stairs so he came to check on me.

Bryce: Why are you crying Y/n?

it's because Ace never wants to take a break from the gym. I thought yesterday meant something because he said he felt bad but no like always he never stops.

I just want my old Ace back not new Ace.

Bryce: don't worry Y/n things will get better I promise.

With that he shut the door.

I thought of Bryce s words but quickly denying them. I knew that day would never come and if it did I'll be in 4578.

When ace came home Bryce decided to have a little conversation with him.

Bryce: He um Ace don't you feel like you spend a little to much time at the gym every day?

Ace: No why would I ?

Bryce: I don't know maybe because you have a literal girlfriend and you spend more time at the gym then her. Like if you love the gym so much just marry it because you seem to
Love it more than anything.

Bryce then stomps of furious at Ace because of how he treats Y/n.

Ace then ran up to his room seeing Y/n sitting on the bed sobbing with tears.

Ace: I'm sorry I'm so sorry he says losing his breath I didn't mean to make you feel distant from me or left out I just wanted to work on a life goal.

Are you actually sorry this time or is it just another one your fake promises. I mean I thought you were serious yesterday Ace but you in the kitchen getting ready to go to the gym just made me so mad I wanted to punch a wall.

Ace: I promise I'll be the best boyfriend you'll ever have I swear.

Promise?

Ace: Promise 💫