[3] Baby Deserves Some Rest

Bella's parents were called and she was taken home.

Yisrael was suspended for a week for impulsively beating up Darren.

Darren eneded up being expelled.

Rumours flew all over.

Some were saying bella and Yisrael were dating. There were even wild rumours suggesting that bella was a bonded pregnant omega and Yisrael was her alpha mate.

Some believed that bella was yeonjun's step sister.

The possibilities were endless.

Currently Yisrael was lying on his bed. It was the morning of his first day of suspension.

After he woke up, Yisrael did not even move an inch. He simply laid on his bed without brushing his teeth, without eating had no appetite whatsoever.

There was still a light ache in his chest.

His mind kept thinking about what would have happened if he was even a minute late.

He didn't want to know.

He reread the message bella sent him a few hours ago for the nth time.

Dear Yisrael,

I know your beating yourself up for not being there for me but don't forget that none of this is your fault. You saved me and that is all you need to remember.

What happened to me is not your fault.

I am taking a break from school and visiting my aunt in Italy. Don't worry about me. I'll be on my feet in about a week.
I just need a time out from everything.

Once again thank you for saving my life Yeonjun. It must me hard on you right now and am sorry I can't be there for you. I'll be back in a few days.

I love you.

Bella knew he'd end up playing the blame game with himself.
She made it clear repeatedly that there was nothing he could have done. She was trying to console him.

Her message kept him from drowning in self hatred and guilt.

Knock knock

Yisrael did not bother answering.

Knock knock

Yisrael continued to ignore it.

After a minute he heard the door of his tiny apartment open.

He knew who it was without even looking.

" Bet you dint brush your teeth." Sage said as he made his way to the bed. Yisrael stayed silent.

Sage was wearing his uniform which implied he was on his way to school but stopped by to check on Yisrael. He gave a small smile to Yisrael.

He extended his arm for Yisrael to take.

Yisrael did not take up his offer.

Sage waited for a few minutes but did not get the desired result. He sighed.

As the final resort, Sage just grabbed Yisrael's wrist and pulled him up and towards the bedside.

He made Yisrael sit down at the bedside and he himself knelt in between Yisrael's legs.

Sage observed Yisrael's face which was puffy from just waking up for a while.

Yisrael refused to meet his eyes.

Sage had no choice.

He gently hauled up Yisrael by his waist and threw his over his shoulder as if he were a rag doll and Yisrael let him.

Yisrael always had a soft spot for the younger and did not put up any resistance.

Sage grabbed a stool on the his way to the bathroom with the older lying limp on his shoulder. If anyone from their school saw this scene then they would be shocked senseless.

No one could imagine Yisrael, the literally cover boy for dominating and aggressive alpha giving control to someone else. It would seem unreal.

As soon as Sage entered the bathroom, he placed the stool on the ground and then gently seated Yisrael on to of it.

Sage grabbed Yisrael's tooth brush and squeezed some tooth paste on it and gave it to Yeonjun who took it and began brushing his teeth half heartedly.

By the time Yisrael was done Sage had already prepared a bath for him. Yisrael had not taken a bath after returning home the previous day.
Sage checked the temperature of the water and made sure it was just the way Yisrael like it.

He went over to Yisrael and began stripping him.

Soon Yisrael was butt naked.

Yisrael was thrown over soobin's shoulder again.

Sage's large hands had Yisrael's smooth, pale muscular thighs in a firm grasp as he made his way toward the tub and gently placed Yisrael in it. He quickly shampooed Yisrael's hair and gently cleaned yeonjun's body with a loofah. He even washed Yisrael's face with utmost care and attention making sure the soapy water would not hurt his eyes.

After he was done washing Yisrael's body he gently combed his hair through Yeonjun's hair a couple times and stared at Yisrael's face for a while, sighed again and got up.

"Soak for sometime hyung" Sage said softly and existed the bathroom.

Yisrael heard some sounds from his kitchen and thought Soobin was helping himself with a meal. He sighed and closed his eyes for a while, relaxing his tense muscles. He drifted into sleep.

When Yisrael woke up again, it was well over an hour later.

He got up and drained the tub.

A towel and neatly folded shorts, a t shirt and boxers were placed on the bathroom table.

There was also a note beside it.

Yisrael picked it up.

Saw you were napping and didn't wanna disturb you hun. Am off to school. ;)

Love ya,
Bunny

Yisrael scoffed. "Cringy" he muttered under his smile but the smile in his eyes and the slight curl of his lips were telling a different story.

Yisrael changed into the clean clothes and made his way out.

There was breakfast placed on the table. There was even a protein shake and of course a note.

Classic Sage.

Have breakfast and rest some more hyung. My mom packed lunch for you. I placed it in the kitchen. Warm it up and eat well or your gonna have to say goodbye to your muscles and be a skinny fox. ^^♡♡

After lunch rest well.

I'll come and cook dinner for you♡♡

Your beloved,
Bunny

This time Yisrael just smiled without any witty remark.

He could always rely on his lil bun.