Backstabber

I slowly open my eyes because the damn sun shone on my eyes,I get up,do a little stretch and go to the bathroom,I brush my teeth,then I shower the water felt so nice,after I got out of the shower,I put my hair into a ponytail and go to my room,but I didn't know what to wear  so I texted my BESTIE

                                                       Materiel arts bestie 👁👄👁

 Bluey-Red or Blue

Judo-both?

Bluey-Alright

Now where did I put my doubled colored shirt,oh found it,I grab my bra put that on,THEN I put on the shirt which says:Your the leader not them,I put on shorts cause it's Australia,grab a sweater and go to wake up Bingo,"Bingo"I whisper to the 13 year old who's brushing her teeth,"What?" "Hurry up" then I run downstairs and see...dad "Morning Bluey"He greets,I wave to him,remember something and run back upstairs and wake up Boba,then I run downstairs,take a piece of toast put butter on it and shove it in my mouth"where's mom,it's a Mom drop off day"Bingo asked walking down the stairs with her Hockey equipment,"Well,kiddo I lost a bet between your mom and gave her 200 dollars,so I'm dropping you off,meet you in the car" Shit I forgot my soccer equipment,I dash upstairs and get them really quick,and then I get my phone and laptop plus my AirPods,then Me,Bingo and Boba wait in the car,I watch a bunch of TikTok and YouTube,dad entered the car 10 minutes later,and started to drive to Pawprint kindergarten where we drop Boba off,then we go to Paws and Furs Academy,Me and Bingo wave goodbye to dad as he drives away"Hey bestie" Jodu hugs me and I return it,her phone buzzed |be right back|,she gestured with her paws,we have secret things,|meet you inside?| Judo nods and walks away still talking,I walk inside the school,I blew my hair away from my face my ears sticking up,I turn around to see if Judo is done but accidentally bumped into somebody "Omg,sorry I wasn't-" I look up and see Chloe,that backstabbing BITCH."You need glasses,retard" Chloe snarled and Prini laughed from behind," YOU NEED A NEED A BRAIN,RETARD"I snap back,dogs started gathering around both of us on the floor,I've taken martial arts,I'm not scared,"What'd you say to me,you stupid bitch" Chloe stood up,I stand up and say"looks like you also need hearing aids too"a smirk spread across my face as Chloe looked shocked and then she punched my face,I look up at her and in a blink of a eye I kicked  her across her face,so hard her nose started bleeding,she tries throwing another punch but I catch her paw and flick it,but it was such a HARD flick that,the pain would start 5 seconds after,I tried it on Bingo once and she said "OUCH!''Chloe held her paw like it was going to fall off and the spot I flicked was bright red,I walk away from her and went back outside to wait for Judo,I saw her walking out of the school "Sorry I lost my way and went through the other door,but you know to fight,cause you're a"

BAD BITCH