-13-

Thv is online

Mybear

Taebear! 

Thv

Sorry for the radio silence. I am not feeling my best.

Mybear

I know, I understand. How are you feeling?

Thv 

Tired, I just came to thank you for the ramion and the honey twist, I don't know how you knew but it was adorable.

Mybear

Don't need to thank me, everything for you.

Thv

Everything?

Mybear 

Yes what can I do?

Thv

Can you delete your account?

Mybear

If it's what you want yes, just can I ask why?

Thv

Because it's all fake, I will never be what Kook need, he is happy with Chaeun and if erasing myself can give him the full happiness he need with Chaeun then I think it's for the best.

Mybear

What about you?

Thv

I will keep loving him in secret like I did for the past 8 years. I just want him to be happy.He deserve it.

Mybear

What if his happiness is you ?

Thv 

I'm not his happiness, he moved on and I'm pretty sure he hate me now.

Mybear

That's not my question taebear, what if his happiness it's you ? Will you deny him his happiness?

Thv

If it was me....I would be the happiest person on earth, I would devote each single day to make him happier than the day before, I would love him until the end of time....but he found his happiness somewhere else and don't even talk to me anymore

Mybear

I can't delete my account.

Thv

But you just say you would ...

Mybear

Taebear, answer me honestly, Do you love him the way he love you ?

Thv

I love him more than he will ever love me. Why do you think I never commited in any relationship....no one will ever be him.

Mybear

Then no I can't delete my account if my ship is still alive.

Thv 

What did I expected....never mind

Mybear 

do you remember the picture I sent you from me ? what you said?

Thv 

That your thighs could rivilize with jungkook's one?

Mybear

Yes... :)

Do you know that the first things you did was comparing his thighs to mine, it was kinda funny.

Thv 

Yes you have a similar body

My bear

sent a voice message 

02 seconds

What about my voice?

Thv 

Wow ! that was inexpected.

If I didn't know better I would have believe it was Jungkook's voice! Now I'm even more curious.

Mybear

If you answer me correctly I will let you see me.

Thv

Okay ask away.

Mybear

If Jungkook came right now to see you and ask you to be official with him, will you do it or not?

Thv

I would marry him if he asked me, so yes I would.

Mybear

Okay then I will send you the uncrop picture I've sent you before.

Thv

It's a joke? How do I know you didn't find it online.

Mybear

Then what about this one, you took it while I was suppose to be alone in Quatar, you said it was one of your favorite.

Thv

Kook...

Mybear

Come on open the door before I have to pay a new one, seojoon will not like it if I break it.