chapter 05

Chapter 05

I got on my knees as he took out his shaft,  those girls were not lying about it bieng this big . I got to work and stated licking him up , he started off by breathing heavily and than started groaning I knew that he was close . I took a deep breath before opening my mouth wide and biting his shaft , he screamed as my teeth came to contact with his thing . I quickly stood up and kneed him on his balls. He fell down immediately while holding his balls screaming,  this is my que to run .

I got to the parking lot and got inside my car , after starting the car I drove off straight at home . Getting there Mihlali was busy giggling with the phone wich helped me to escape to the bathroom without questions , I took a shower and also brushed my teeth . God I felt dirty and I felt like the mouth wash wasn't doing anything to remove all the dirt .
I went back to the lounge and Mihlali was done with the call .

Buhle: and who was that?
Mihlali: oh that's was Msizi he took me out of lunch today .
Buhle: doesn't he have a girlfriend?
Mihlali:he does , but we a not dating and stuff we a friends.
Buhle: If you say so .
Mihlali: enough about me ,were where you ?
Buhle: I went to queens Club
Mihlali: oh what where you doing there?
Buhle: following James and Nicholas.

Mihlali: why?
Buhle: Before you get mad , I am still angry at them for what they did to you so I went there got James attention and went on to suck his dick . While he was still enjoying it I took a bit of his thing and kicked him on his balls, than ram for my life .

She started laughing so hard wich put me at ease knowing that she wasn't mad .

Mihlali: You did what ? God I did nor think you have balls for that .
Buhle: How ironic,  I bet James is left Ball less.
Mihlali: God I can't Believe you did that for me ,you could have gotten hurt or killed .
Buhle: I had to do what will make the pots to be done .( we laughed) I love you  , and I will do anything to see you happy , even if I have to det rid of people's
Mihlali: and I love you too
Buhle: so let's talk about your date
Mihlali: oh please, well we basically went.........

____________________

Nicholas Parker

The ambulance came to take James to the hospital even though I still think that he Isa little bit exaggerating,  I know it is painful but not to a point where by he would want to go to the hospital . I waited at the waiting room as the doctors where checking up on him while I was busy with my phone , it didn't take a lot of time for the doctor to come up to me .

Nicholas: how is he ?
Doctor: good , he will be fine . There are no damages , I gave him some pain blocks and creams to help with the pain. He is good to go .
Nicholas: Thank you doc

He walked out minutes later with his meds in hand,I couldn't help it but laugh at him , he walked past me and went to the car . I followed him while still laughing .

Nicholas: did you see this person .
James: no she had hoodie on
Nicholas: SHE?
James: yes it was a girl
Nicholas: you got hit by a girl wow
James: Just drive and stop annoying me ,did you hit it on that girl .
Nicholas: nope she refused to give me pussy , I was waiting for you to come with the drinks but you decided to get your balls kicked.
James:Damn that girl is hot as fuck .
Nicholas: we lost her
James: I think we should have kept Mihlali for a few days.  I did not get enough of her that night .
Nicholas: we can still get her .
James: Nah don't worry we will find another cow in the field

______________

Mihlali Dlamini

Today on set Nicholas and James did not come ,I bet they are still nursing James balls . For some reason most of the women who we work with looked free today I am just hoping that they did not experience what I went through. It was only Jessica who looked bummed that they are not here .

Jessica: do you think something bad happened to them ?
Mihlali; God Jessica they just took a day off , nothing more .
Jessica: You don't seem to be worried
Mihlali: I am not worried it is not like me and those two we a close and stuff .
Jessica: God you are cold as fuck.
Mihlali: just becouse we work at the same place does not mean that I should act like me and them we get along or if I care for them . For all I know they can die wherever they are
Jessica: Damn

My phone started ringing and it was msizi I excused myself to go and answer the call outside .

Mihlali: hy you
Msizi: hi uhm how are you.
Mihlali: I ma good what about you ?
Msizi: well better now that I am hearing your voice .
Mihlali: oh is it Mr
Msizi: yes miss Mihlali

__________________

One year later.........