Chapter 1: Aftermath

Recap
Lea's school was under attack by a school shooter. Livy got shot and died in Noah's arms, Lea almost got shot but Noah jumped in front of her and got shot instead. Lea scared off the shooter. Lea and Connor got into a big fight and the last line of the first book was Lea screaming,"You weren't the one that got raped that day!"

(Lea's POV)
"Lea..." Connor says walking towards me. He reaches out his had to touch my arm. "Don't touch me!" I yell slapping his hand.

"Lea, I'm sorry we didn't know." Tyler said walking up to me. I was just so mad and so badly wanted to make Connor so angry and jealous. So I was going to do something that hurts him the most, take away his most important thing to him, me.

"I know and I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys." I say crying, begging for forgiveness. Then I feel a bunch of bodies wrap around me. "It's ok, we know you couldn't, you just needed time." Carter said squeezing me even harder. To that I squeeze them to.

(Connor's POV)
I look over at Lea, who is getting a giant hug from everyone else. I want to join but I feel like Lea will just get even more upset, knowing that when I went to go comfort her she yelled at me slapping my hand off her arm.

I think I just need to give her time.