Chapter 3: Saved

I'm doing... I'm doing the unthinkable. I am doing it tonight.

I sit at my desk writing letters, letters to all of my family members and friends.

I finally get to...
Dear Connor,
I know I haven't really been talking to you, and I am sorry. You don't even know how many times I wanted to talk to you and just run up to you and give you a big hug. But every time I try my body runs the other way, so I will say everything I have to say in this letter.

I am very grateful for you and everyone else. Out of everyone you are the one I look up to the most. I wish I wanted to tell you everything but... I was to scared of what you might think of me.

It has been really hard after Livy and Noah died. Every time I think back to that day I cry and cry and cry when I can't cry anymore. Every night I cry because all I want to do is rant about everything thing to you.

Connor you are the best big brother anyone could ever ask for, I really wish I didn't have to do this to you but I won't see you for a bit. I just feel like I get in everyone's way and I ruin their lives, and I don't want that anymore, and I don't want you to have a horrible life because of me, so I am going to end my life tonight at the bridge leading to Winston rd. I love you and wish you the best life.

Bye... Connor

Love,
Lea.

I finished all the letters, I grabbed them all and ran down stairs I placed all the letters on the kitchen island, before I left I turned around and said goodbye to the house I thought I would spend the rest of my teen days at.

I walk slowly down the road preparing myself for what I am going to do.

I eventually meet Levi's house, I walk slowly to the door. I breathe in and knock.

"Coming!!" I hear from inside, and it sounds like Levi.

'Shit! What am I going to do! I didn't think he would be here!' I think to myself. He opens the door to see me standing there with an envelope in my hand.

"Lea? What are you doing here?" He asked surprised. "I.. Um... this is for you." I say holding the envelope up to his face. "Oh, ok. What is it?" "I can't tell you." I say looking at the ground avoiding eye contact. "Can I open it?" "NO!" I scream at him terrified that he will look at it. "You can open it after I leave, ok?" "Ok"

I then leave, I don't call for a Uber or anything.
I walk, walk all the way to the bridge. I look over the edge, a beautiful blue color stares back at me.

It's time.

(Connor's POV)
I come home to a bunch of envelopes on the kitchen island. Each one of them was labeled with a different sibling on it except Noah, and for some reason Lea. I look through and find my name in the back corner.

I take the envelope and read it.

...
I am going to end my life tonight at the bridge leading to Winston rd.

I run, run as fast as I can, I pass the rest of the boys on the way out. "Connor where are you going?" Carter asks me as I run past them. But I don't answer, I just keep running because the only thing on my mind right now is Lea.

(Lea's POV)
I stand there on top of the guard rail ready to jump. As soon as I start to fall I feel a force pulling me backwards.

It's Connor, he had come to stop me from doing this horrible thing. But that moment didn't last forever, as he was pulling me back he was going forward.

'No, no, this all wrong. It was supposed to be me, not him. Please...'

The next thing I knew Connor wasn't with me anymore, he was in the water below me.

(I know this took me forever to write, but I kinda forgot abt it, I was busy with camping, finals, and other stuff.)