2~CSSA

Please  vote before reading.

🌷 Tochi 🌷

Community secondary school Amagu is a very prestigious school which have given birth to academic success of many elites in Amagu town.

Doctors, lawyers,bankers,engineers,name it.

But with all this it still has the problem of high number of female illiterates.

Once the females manages to finish secondary school they are married off to rich suitors.

Thankfully my Dad was among the enlightened ones who wanted to train his daughters to university level.
Since his only son didn't want to go to school.

Brother Ikenna was very rebellious when he was a teenager.
He wanted to join uncle Chidi in business in Onitsha and only managed to finish secondary school.

Walking into the School compound,it seemed as if every thing had changed.
The grasses in the which were on carpet level seemed to have grown unimaginably tall.
I watched as the students move about in twos and threes chatting animatedly.

Community secondary school Amagu is a very large school with a huge compound and also fence
It comprises of three buildings cojoined a 'U' form,with flowers adorning and different variety of trees both edible and shade trees.

Ranging each academic year from class A to E.

The left side of the building,is where the principal's office,vice principal's office, guidance and counseling, Library and also the staff rooms are situated.

"Too baibyy!!!"
I turned to see my best friend run walking towards me.
We engulfed each other with a bone wrenching hug.

"Obyy,I missed you.
For a moment,I was afraid you will not come back again.
You look fresh oo..
What have you been eating in Lagos?" I cajoled.

"Look who is talking,Tọ́ọ́ you have to tell me what you have been eating oo.
Just look at how your hips are widening more and more.
Tell me the secret,cause I can't be looking like a chewing stick compared to you." Oby whined.

"Obianuju!!,You can never change,so this three months holidays you spent in Lagos has not change this your sharp mouth?" I exclaimed.

"My friend, leave that thing,am I lying?,Boys’ necks are definitely going to break." She teased.

Ugh obyy!!
That's my crazy friend that I can never exchange for anything
Fair, beautiful,crazy,slim loudmouthed and also intelligent.

Which is contrasting to my features
I'm ebony,a little chubby since puberty hit me during our jss3 third term.
But we had same height.
We have been friends since our primary school days.

Which is quite surprising as we have many contrasting characters.

She may seem loose to many people who don't know her, but coming close to her , you'll find out she the opposite of what you think of her.

"Oya, let's go and drop our bags and go for assembly,I'm not ready for all this overbearing prefects." I whined.

"Hey!!my friend what are you two doing there? run to the assembly this minute." A voice yelled thunderously.

We scampered as we heard the senior Henrietta'voice.

"You see what I told you." I complained as we walked both fast to the assembly ground.