His Butler & Governess, Able: Part 2/His Butler, Strongest: Part 1

Victoria's POV:

At dinner, Sebastian & Mey-Rin stand at the center of the table, Ciel & Mr. Damiano sit on opposite ends, and I stand a few feet away from Ciel as Sebastian presents them with the meal.

Sebastian: "On tonight's menu is a dish of finely sliced raw beef donburi, courtesy of our chef, Bardroy."

Damiano: "A pile of raw beef, and this is dinner?"

Sebastian: "Yes, but surely you have heard of it? This, good sir, is a traditional Japanese delicacy, a dish offered as a sign of gratitude to someone who has accomplished important work. That, sir, is the wonder of donburi! This is a token from our master to show his thanks for all of your hard work on the company's behalf. He wanted you to know that it's much appreciated."

Damiano: "Excellent! What an inspired idea! The legendary Phantomhive hospitality in action."

Sebastian: "The vintage we are pouring tonight was specially selected to complement the flavor of the soy sauce."

With that, Sebastian turns to Mey-Rin since she's supposed to pour the wine, but she freezes under his gaze, causing me to growl under my breath, which I presume she heard since she finally pours Mr. Damiano a glass of wine. But because of her shaky hand, she misses the glass and pours the wine onto the tablecloth instead. Before even a drop can spill onto Mr. Damiano's suit, Sebastian & I collectively pull the tablecloth off the table without any cups, plates, or silverware moving even an inch.

Damiano: "Huh? Where did the tablecloth go?"

Ciel: "A speck of dirt. Most unsightly. I had the cloth removed so it wouldn't distract us. Think nothing of it."

Sebastian: "Please accept my apologies, sir. Do continue. Enjoy the meal at your leisure."

Damiano: "Oh, my.-*laughs*-Lord Phantomhive, once again you have truly impressed me. What an able butler you have acquired."

Ciel: "Pay him no mind. He merely acted as benefits one of my servants."

Sebastian: "My master is quite correct about that, naturally. You see, I am simply one hell of a butler."

{Time skip}

Damiano: "That was a thoroughly enjoyable dinner, my lord. Now then, about the contract."

Ciel: "Before we discuss that, we must finish the game."

Damiano: "Uh, yes, of course. I do have a pressing appointment."

Ciel: "Children can be very demanding about their games. Surely you wouldn't want me to get upset."

Damiano: "No. No, of course not. Perhaps you would permit me to use your telephone?"

Ciel agrees and gives him the directions to our phone as Sebastian walks in with a dining car.

Sebastian: "I've brought some tea for you and my lord."

Damiano: "I'll be right back."

Damiano leaves the room as Ciel smells his tea.

Ciel: "What is this? It smells terribly weak."

Sebastian: "Out of consideration for our guest, I've brought some Italian tea."

Ciel: "Italian?"