ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

Vox sheathed his sword, and he became normal. Ike and Mysta were leaning against the wall and letting out sighs of relief.

''That's for saving our asses back there,'' Mysta smiled rubbing his obvious bruise on his cheek. Vox chuckled and waved his hand side to side.

''It was no problem, I just felt compelled to help you guys, it's hard to explain,'' Vox rubbed the back of his neck. The three companions were talking amongst each other.

''Three down only two more to go,'' Quill said in relief, holding the beaded bracelet. Kindred smiled at Quill. Mystake stood up and said.

''We have to get out of here before the fuzz starts asking us questions,'' Mystake stated to everyone. Quill and Kindred rose and nodded. 

''Come with me,'' Vox said, leading away from the main street. The whole gang followed behind Vox. Vox led them to a car, and he opened the drivers side. 

Ike and Mysta looked at each other for a moment, but opened the back so they both can jump in. The companions also went in the back, but Kindred sat in front. 

''Where will you be taking us?'' Ike asked, holding onto his bleeding arm. Vox turned on the car and started driving. 

''To my おばあちゃんの,'' Vox smiled a bit in the review mirror.

(Tran: Grandma's)

Mysta was the last one for slipping his shoes off. Ike looked around in the shrine interior. It was beautiful, and had very amazing shoji patterns. Vox opened another door slightly and two girl voices spoke.

''ヴォックスさん、来てくれたんですね、今週末まで来ないと思ってたんですけど。'' One girls sultry voice said. 

(Tran: Mr. Vox, you're here, I thought you weren't going to visit until this weekend.)

''おばあちゃんはどこですか?'' Vox asked, his head still in the other room talking to the girls. 

(Tran: Where's grandma?)

''彼女は外で庭の手入れをしている、もう知っているでしょう、バカ!'' Another girl voice insulted Vox, that made Vox laugh and close the shoji door.

(Tran: She's outside, tending to her garden, you know this already, idiot!)

Vox sighed and turned to the other two males acting like they didn't hear that inter situation. 

''Come on you two,'' Vox laughed a little, then opening up an door leading to the porch. Ike and Mysta looked around them for their companions and realized they've all hid in Ike's messenger bag.

Ike smiled and walked behind Vox and Mysta followed behind. 

''おばあちゃん!'' Vox called out for his grandmother.

(Tran: Grandma)

A tall woman who had black hair but with gray strands, lifted her head up. Her eyes were behind glasses, and she was in a red and white kimono.

''ヴォックス、一体なぜここにいるの?'' Vox's grandma asked, with her hands on her hips. Ike hid his arm, but Vox's grandma saw it.

(Tran: Vox, why the hell are you here?)

''聞きに来たのですが、古い寺院は使われていますか?'' Vox asked his grandmother pointing up at the temple on top of the hill.

(Tran: I've come to ask, is the old temple in any use?)