Chapter 13

Garam pulled me inside and once I had taken off my shoes gently pulled me to her room. Once inside she closed the door and then hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and she slowly walked us both back until I fell backwards landing on her bed with her on my chest. I looked down at her and she looked up and smiled at me. 

Garam: Sorry~ 

I giggled at her cute act to make us cuddle on her bed and hugged her tighter as I adjusted where we were on the bed. I now had my head laid on her pillow while she was laid on my chest. 

Garam: Why do you seem so sad? 

Y/n: A lot happened since you left.

Garam: I know. Eunchae tells me a lot. 

Y/n: At least she keeps in contact with you.

Garam: They all do a bit. Probably Sakura and Chaewon unnies the least. But the other two keep me updated a decent amount and ask how I am. Those kind of things. Eunchae is the most like a sister and less of a ex work friend if you get what I mean. 

Y/n: After the past few weeks they don't even feel like ex work friends.

Garam: Tell me everything. Its ok. I wont judge you Y/n. 

I told her everything in as much detail as I could. I told her everything from the moment she left and she listened to it all. I was crying by the end of it and our position had changed in the hug to us both laying on our side. She was wiping my tears away but looking at me in a warm and loving way. I felt loved...like when I was with the other girls but just before Fromis_9 ruined it all. I eventually stopped crying as we hugged tightly until she shot out of the bed. 

Garam: I'm gonna go tell my mum to make you some dinner! You are staying for the night I don't care if you haven't brought any clothes you can borrow my dads. 

She ran out of the room for a few minutes and I sat up. 

Y/n: I didn't tell her I applied to boys planet...

Garam: You what!? 

I knew she had left the door open but I had managed to say it in the exact moment that she was re-entering the room. She ran over and basically pounced onto me as she held me down. Due to the position she had dived onto me she was now sat on my stomach with her arms either side of my head. 

Garam: Say that again. 

Garams dad: Dinner will be ready in- ...I'll leave you two alone...t-ten minutes until dinner.

I hadn't even heard him coming up the stairs. I don't think she did either as we both blushed intensly. 

Garam: Dad I'm still too young! 

While she was embarrassed I couldn't help but laugh. I don't know why I found it so funny maybe it was both Garam and her dads reactions or maybe it was the warm feeling that I felt. We went down and ate her mothers amazing food before returning to her room. I slept in the same bed as her that night and told my manager where I was in the morning. 

Date: 14/10/22

Director: Y/n please can you stand a little closer to Chaewon? 

Y/n: Y-Yes. 

It had been over a month since I spent the night with Garam. I think I spent more time with her than I did the others up till now. I had talked less and less with them even if they tried to talk to me. Through the recording for our latest comeback I had kept to myself and only spoken to staff when they spoke to me. Even now while we were recording the music video the girls were trying to get my attention whenever they could. Chaewon smiled sweetly to me as I took a step closer to her but my neutral expression didn't change even when we made eye contact. The recording continued until we were done. The second it finished I was grabbed and pulled to our van by the girls. 

Yunjin: Stop avoiding us Y/n. 

Y/n: I won't even be with you soon...

 I was suddenly pinned down on the seat by Kazuha who had dove onto me. 

Kazuha: I- We love you Y/n. Please don't think we don't. We needed the space for a little bit but we took it too far. 

Eunchae: O-Oppa have you heard back from boys planet? Did you get in? You said you wont be with us soon.

Y/n: That's right...I got in. 

Sakura: YOU IDIOT! 

Chaewon: Kur-

Sakura: GOING ON THOSE SHOWS HURTS SO MUCH! THEY WILL MAKE YOU A VILL-

Y/n: GOOD! Maybe that's what I want...Maybe I want to look like a villain...That way I can leave you in peace...

I mumbled the last part of sentence but based off none of them responding but all looking at me like they heard me. I was dropped off at Garams house as normal and I hugged her when I saw her. Garam felt like the only person I could trust. The only one that told me the truth. The only one that loved me. Upon realizing this my hug around her became tighter and I began to tear up.

Y/n: I just want the pain to go away...s-should I leave them?

Garam: Are you an idiot? Be honest with yourself. You love them. It hurts that you aren't dating them anymore. You need them and they need you! 

Date: 20/04/23

I wish she was right but I guess boy planet and months without me made something change with them. Rumors spread with the girls and some where confirmed which broke my heart. Chaewon was dating. Yunjin was dating and Kazuha was dating. Sakura was rumored to be dating. 

Announcer: 4th place Yuehuas Ricky. 

more rankings were announced and soon enough I was once again not called into a debuting lineup and had to go back to the girls. I almost broke down crying there and then but I had created a strong image to the younger trainees who looked up to me while on boys planet and I went over and congratulated them. Once recording had finished most of the trainees met their family backstage or outside the back of the building but I went straight to the two members and unwanted additional person that had come with them. 

Chaewon: You did great. 

Sakura: We get you back now~ 

Soobin: Y/n I'm so proud! Jagi hasn't our maknae become so good?

Chaewon: *giggles* He has. Almost TxTs maknae and one of LeSserafims maknaes. You really did amazing Y/n.

I basically ignored them and just walked to our van that was waiting for us. While Chaewon and Soobin sat next to each other Sakura sat next to me at the back. While we were on the way to our dorm Sakura gently held my hand making me look at her. She leaned closer and whispered something in my ear that made me relived and angry at the same time. 

Sakura: My dating rumor's aren't true. Kazuhas "boyfriend" is a publicity stunt which she hates. Only Yunjin and Chaewon are in real relationships. The other three of us only love you...