Clouded mind

Alexei POV

When I was young I never believed in love. I still don't. My papa always said that when you lay your eyes on the love of your life, you'll never look in another women's eyes again. Of course I never believed him, what man like me in my world would. He said that is exactly what happened between him and my mama. He laid eyes on her and never looked for another. That she was the most beautiful women in the world. My parents still have a strong love till this day. I mean they have 4 kids to reflect upon that.

When I was getting ready for this meeting to marry the heir to the Bulgarian mafia I didn't think anything of it. I wouldn't be marrying her for love but for my mafia, and money. People like me don't find love. I would try everything in my power to marry her tho because it's a good move. There the number 1 mafia in the world and have an army behind them of millions. Not to mention the weapons and amount of drugs they move and have. It would be a smart move. Yes we were number 2 but essentially they were still better then us. We would be unstoppable if we were to become allies. Especially me as don of both mafias, and from what I hear this Katerina will be perfect as donna.

I plan on getting her to marry me. Whatever it takes. Once we're married I won't care what happens. I'm not the husband type. I will marry her, become don of both mafias, and have an heir. After that she's free to do whatever she likes and so will I. We will only be husband and wife to the public eye. How I will convince her? Honestly I don't know yet, but i'll do whatever it takes.

When we got to the meeting I saw the Italian don and Chinese don. Ming and Marco. Ming is an ally of ours. As for Marco I can't stand him. The Russians and Italians never got along so this will be interesting. We all sat in our respected seats. Me at the head and my brother Andrei and my papa next to me. My brother is my underboss who is a year younger then me. We're very much alike when it comes to business which is why I chose him and not my other brother Anton.

My papa is also here for moral support as former don and as my father. He was the one who suggested this after all. When word got out that the Bulgarian heir needed a husband, almost every man in the underworld came requesting it be them. My papa told me it was a good idea and I agreed. Which is why I'm here today. I was one of very few who were chosen as candidates to be her husband.

We all sat in silence. I give a nod to Ming and he gave one in return out of respect for one another. When I met eyes with Marco I gave him a sneer and he clenched his jaw and looked away. We all awaited for the Bulgarian mafia and when they finally walked in, I couldn't take my eyes away from a green eyed, brunette haired girl. I looked her up and down and then caught her staring. I smirked knowing she was checking me out. My eyes dropped to her chest and I bit my lip meeting her eyes again.

She, her father, and mother sat down and the meeting began. When the don Ivan introduced his wife and daughter Marco scoffed. Katerina just replied back to him by initially embarrassing him. I smirked feeling proud that she can handle her own.

The meeting went on an I didn't say a word. When the contract got to me I looked at it and didn't say anything. After not saying nothing I took the pen and I looked up and smirked because I was going to make her mine one way or another. I singed it and slid it back to Ivan who sied it and then handed to his daughter lastly. When she signed it she gave me a smirk back liking the game we were playing. In that moment that we locked eyes with each other, I knew I would get her as my donna in every aspect. Throughout all the meeting I was only thinking about her. Her green eyes, curly brunette hair, big boobs and curvy body.

Finally when the meeting was over we all left. I told my pap and Andrei that I would see them back home and they nodded and left. I went back inside and asked to see her but was denied because I didn't have an appointment. So I just took the card that accessed the elevator and went up to see her myself. When I went up there were at least 15 guards waiting there and stopped me. Not even a minute later the man said something in bulgarian and showed me Katerina's office.

When I walked in I seen her look up from whatever she was doing to look at me. I went over to one of the chairs in front of the desk and sat down lifting my hips to get comfortable. I seen Katerina clench her thighs together and I smirked knowing I was turning her on. I finally asked her if she was free tonight and saw her raise an eyebrow at this probably wondering why. After she told me nothing, I knew this would be my chance to get her alone.

At her confused look I got up and walked behind her. I noticed her tense and that made me feel some way knowing that she wasn't comfortable. So my hands went to her shoulders and touched her soft skin and played with her smooth silky hair. Touching her made me feel some way I can't decipher yet. All I know is I could do this for the rest of my life. I bend down to whisper in her ear, and asked her to accompany me to my club opening. I'm opening a new club in LA to move my drugs because the last one we had was shut down. Walking back over after she calmed down I decided to Explain why. And surprisingly she agreed.

With that we bid our goodbyes after telling her to call me by my first name and not my surname since it makes me feel old. I told her I would pick her up at 8 so when I left her office I decided that it was still early so, I went to my office to do some work with a certain brunette green eyed girl in my mind for the rest of the day. God what is she doing to me?
_________________________

 God what is she doing to me?_________________________