Part 3

I was in heaven... Niall Horan had just kissed my cheek and called me beautiful! He grabbed my hand and said the words I'd never thought I'd hear him say to me.
"My house. Now", he said it in such a demanding... No dominating voice. I had always had a thing for guys who can take charge and it seemed like he was doing it perfectly. He made my knees weak just hearing him say those words. He walked to his car and opened the car door for me and then buckled me in, I was about to protest but hey who was I to decline an offer like that? I smiled happily as he walked over to the driver's side of the car and started the car. We drove in silence for a while until he reached out and grabbed my hand, passing his thumb over my knuckles gently.
"Are you nervous?", he said looking at me for a minute before looking back at the road. I thought for a minute and shook my head no.
"No not really, I know you're a nice guy with a caring and gentle personality"
"I'm not as gentle as you think I am" I hear him mutter quietly.
"What was that?" I leaned over to ask him but he just shook his head and smiled at me.
"You'll see what I mean"
We got to his house and it was incredible! It was a grand White House with an amazing garden with loads of roses and other kinds of flowers that I wouldn't be able to name. He opened the door and unbuckled my seatbelt, I stood outside the house gapping, my jaw nearly hitting the floor.
"Close your mouth." I quickly did as he said and blushed.
"I-I'm sorry your house is just so nice..."
He smiled and took my hand and led me into his house, we were greeted by a butler and a maid who were lovely. Niall's hand slowly left my hand and went to the small of my back, he led me up the stairs and into a massive bedroom with a king sized bed and an attached bathroom. Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted up and thrown onto the mattress, within seconds Niall was above me kissing every inch of my body while his hands were busy ripping my clothes off.
"Anna, please be mine"
I stared and stuttered.
"Y-yes!", he smiled and kissed my mouth slowly and passionately before pulling away and looking straight into my eyes.
"Good because you won't be walking for a week after I'm done with you"

Hi guys! I know these chapters have been rubbish and I'm so so so sorry! Next chapter will be loads better (be warned A LOT of sex is going to be in this chapter! ;) ) Thank you!