16 🔞

AUTHOR POV
After a wild night yn was sleeping peacefully. After few mins yn woke up as she was hungry .yn tried to stand but she fell down.because of falling sound Massimo came inside with breakfast .

When he saw yn on floor he started laughing yn gave him a glare and said to help her.

He took yn to freshen up.after that they both had breakfast.
Today they decided to stay at home as yn couldn't walk.
.
.
.
.
...
At night yn wanted to make dinner so she slowly walked down to see Massimo cooking.he was looking so hot I never thought this hotty will be mine.

Massimo: are u done checking me out babygirl?
Yn:who is checking u out.i was looking at the food u are cooking.
Massimo saw yn wearing his shirthe can see her nipples poking out he bite his lip.then yn hugged him and started to touch his chest Massimo stopped doing everything and turned

They started to make love in kitchen.....then Massimo stopped nd said yn to go pool side .yn walked their Massimo looked at her with smirk nd hungry eyes.

After reaching their yn was sitting in pool her legs in water

enough now😉😉😉

It was all memories that yn nd Massimo as created in 3 months .

After reaching Korea Massimo brought a mansion beside Kim's mansion as yn wanted to be with them .

In few month yn got pregnant nd bts got married to their love ones.and both fathers went on trips.

The end.