Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Li Zhifu asked the servants in the mansion to arrange Xie Jiao and Qiuyue in a courtyard in the mansion, and ordered the servants not to be negligent. After all, he felt that these two might really be sent by Princess Jin, but he wanted to I don't understand why Princess Jin would send a beautiful woman and maid over here.

It was King Jin who came to wait on him. He was worried that King Jin would take the beauty back from Chengzhou. If so, Li Zhifu felt that Princess Jin was thinking too much. Jin Wang is not close to female sex, these subordinates did not dare to give it away directly, but they arranged songs and dances, and Jin Wang didn't want any of them.

Moreover, only two women came over, which is a bit strange.

Soon someone came over and told Li Zhifu, "My lord, Miss Xie asked for water to take a bath, and then ate food."

Li Zhifu was curious, "This girl, is she really beautiful, can you use the word "stunning country and city?"

Thinking of Seeing Xie Jiao's appearance, the servant girl said: "I have never seen such a beautiful woman before."

Immediately, Li Zhifu felt even more strange.

Xie Jiao changed into a blue thin shirt, she has been waiting for several hours, she took a shower, combed her hair, had a meal, and read the book of her conversation with King Jin, but King Jin has not come yet .

For a while, Xie Jiao was a little nervous, not knowing what King Jin meant, or maybe, King Jin really regarded her as someone sent by Princess Jin, but King Jin would not be in the magistrate's mansion, Don't give concubine Jin face, or is Jin Wang busy?

Seeing Xie Jiao's appearance, Qiuyue also became nervous, she said: "Girl, if the prince is angry, what should we do?

" Chengzhou, I'm a little worried when we arrive at the magistrate's mansion. After all, it was Princess Jin who sent you to another village. This matter is still raging in Shengjing City. If the prince is doing it for himself and not for the girl, what will he do? ah."

Outside, King Jin's footsteps stopped. Eunuch Chen was wiping his sweat, thinking only of what the servant girl Xie Jiao was talking about. She wanted to say that their lords must be able to make decisions for their masters, and they are praising their lords. yes.

King Jin looked into the distance, as if he was waiting for Xie Jiao's answer.

After a while, Xie Jiao said: "Run!"

Qiuyue: "Run, where are we going?"

Xie Jiao wanted to tease Qiuyue, seeing Qiuyue's nervous appearance, Xie Jiao was a little worried, she had sweet potatoes, You can negotiate terms with King Jin. Before Xie Jiao could continue teasing Qiuyue, King Jin pushed open the door outside , and

King Jin asked in a cold voice, "Where are you going?"

Don't worry about yourself, she just went out and closed the door and stood outside with Eunuch Chen.

After thinking about it, Qiuyue smiled at Eunuch Chen.

Eunuch Chen glanced at Qiuyue, then continued to stand there. He just thinks, what kind of master and what kind of maid, look at a question asked and a question answered. Their lords don't care what Xie Jiao does, run away, is this what concubines of the Jin Palace do?

Xie Jiao still pretended to be aloof, "Your Majesty, I have never slept with you, why would you spoil your concubine and kill your wife?" Hearing that King Jin did not answer