Logan The hyper\best girl friends brother

You have known Logan for a long time and he is one of the  hyperactive persons you ever met and know and he is my brother as well. I invited you to a sleepover with some of our other girlfriends and watch a bunch of movies with snacks and engerydrinks. Even my brother Logan is there too with some of his best buds . I see that you are giving him the googly eyes when he is not looking so I decide that we have a little game to play. 

.. ",Well I thought that we could play a game called 7 minuts in Heaven  and the rules are no funny bussines am I clear?" Everybody nodded there heads.. " Good let us start : everyone pick an small pice off paper and write a number on it and put in in my cap right here". After a while all slips of paper is in my cap and we begin to play .

Suddently you're number is being picked and my brother Logan got it. You begin to blush since you've liked him for a long time and so has he.. But he was sceard to tell you beacuse he thought that you didn't feel the same. Me and my boyfriend Mike ends up shoveing the both off you inside the closet beacuse you where just standing there unmoveing.  

                                                                                                                                                In the closet :

He smiled and talked a bit with you. " Hi ___, I think that you are o.. one of the most beautiful girl I ever met . And that day my sister Ray interdusted youu to me was one of the best days beacuse after that day I began to fall in love with you.. " You blushed a huge amount and then you sat closer to him and took his hand in yours and smiled at him and leanded in and kissed him on the lips . 

He smiled threw the kiss and hugged you tight. Then I open the door and lets you out, and I smile since I know that finaly that my brother had made his move. 

                                                                                                                                                      You decide the rest . ~~