Prolouge

As the blacks were still grieving while figuring out a plan, of what to do as they don't know who killed there princess they had a suspicion it was the greens but not sure who it was though. Jacaerys was promising himself that when he finds who killed his precious little sister they will wish that they were never born, while Daemon it was no secret that she was his favorite step-child as she was they only one ( I'm also talking about Baela and Rhaena as he does love them but she is his favorite Step-child. )

While some of the greens were celebrating mainly Aegon and Otto, Alicent was worried of what could happen as she knows Rhaenyra is ruthless about the ones she loves, while Haelena was upset but didn't show it as she thinks about a dream she had the night after it happened ' the one who lost, shall come back once more ' she knew what it meant and also saw her in her next life. While Aemond was beating up himself as too what he had done, he knows somethings bound to happen, but he doesn't know what.

In another time was a girl Persephone Jackson she was staring at the sea while thinking about how far her life has come. She was about to get up to see her boyfriend as they planned a picnic together but it has not happened as she disparaged. She didn't realize until she was facing a group of people.

" Yo Perce! " Persephone heard a voice call out to her she turned her head to the right and saw Leo walking over to her with a few of her friends, " hey Leo " she greeted him. " Do you know where where are? " Thalia asked her " No, sorry " she answered her friend.

While with another group there were the blacks and greens and were just teleported moments before Percy and her friends, " Where are we? " Aemond heard a voice say and turned and it was Rhaenyra, Rhaenys, Corlys, Jacaerys, Baela, Rhaena, Daemon and Joffrey. Aemond looked around and saw no one around so he turned to his family about Rhaenyra being here. They din't know what to do so they went to Rhaenyra's group instead.

As they were about to ask what was happening they saw more flashes they did'nt know who they were but one stood out, she looked like princess Lucerya. The others were suprised as Joffery let out as small whisper " Lucy... " as that was what he called her but Haelena let out a small smile.

" WHERE ARE WE!? " a voice boomed it was the gods but not just them Sally Jackson, Paul,Estelle and Chiron were there. They were all suddenly teleported to seats in front of a big screen, a blinding light came through with a piece of paper but it was talking ' we are the fates and we want you to watch Persephone Jackson in other word Lucerya Velaryon ' " impossible, she is dead! " a voice called out none other than Otto Hightower ' you should watch your mouth, Lucerya is the past life of Persephone Jackson. " " We also have more people to bring in " as they said that more people came in who were dead.

Zoe Nightshade, Vaemond Velaryon and a healthy Viserys Targaryen. They all went to sit down as they all had been told what would happen. " You shall watch the life of Lucerya Valaryon first then Persephone Amara Jackson next " " do I get a say in the matter? " Percy asked the fates " No. " They told her you shall get a break after the first episodes and catch up and her life will be in episodes. "

They all hesitantly agreed and then the screen flickered on.