The halls

The next morning harry was extremely tired.

"Harry are you ok?" Ron asked

Harry was still half asleep "hm?" He said "oh yea I'm ok." He breathed.

"How long we're you in the bath for?" Ron said quickly.

"How long was i-." Harry repeated. Then he got flash backs about last night with Draco. "Oh last night I was uh in there for about 20 minutes or so." He lied

"Oh, well you don't look to good want me to take you to the hospital wing." Ron said. Harry just stood there thinking about Malfoy and last night. "Yea, I would like that." He said. His body was sore where Malfoy was so rough.

***********

Harry laid on the hospital bed with bite marks still on his neck. The people who were so-post to be in there were not so Harry was all alone.

All the sudden the doors flung open and Snape and some others were there carrying Malfoy into a bed. "Will he be ok!" Some said "oh dear." There was so much talking Harry got a slight headache.

Malfoy's arm was wrapped up in bandages with slight blood spots on the white cloth.

Snape demanded that he needs personal space even though Harry was in the bed next to him.

All the people left even the nurses.

"We meet again potter." Malfoy said looking at Harry from the side. "What did you do this time Malfoy." Harry said with a laugh under his breath.

"Oh! I just cut myself on purpose so I could see you." Malfoy winked.

Harry's face went red and asked "how did you know I was in here?" Tilting his head. "I asked Ron." Malfoy said quickly. Harry thought for a moment and rolled over to the other side.

"What's wrong potter?" Malfoy got out of bed and stood over him. He saw the bite marks that he had left on his from last night. Malfoy blushed a bit. Not knowing that he bit that hard. Harry never responded back and Malfoy sat back down on his bed.

Malfoy sat there thinking about last night and how sexy Harry was when he was wet and naked better yet he was too.

After about 20 minutes of Malfoy zoned out he realized that Harry was asleep. And he could do whatever he wanted to him. But he made the right choice and left him to sleep.

Moment later he heard Harry having a nightmare. Or so he thought.

He moved over to the other bed that Harry was on and sat down on it.

Turns out Harry wasn't having a nightmare he was giving himself a handjob. And what Malfoy though was him whimpering in fear was Harry moaning with his hands covering his mouth.

Malfoy blushed and opened his eyes wide. Not saying anything but just watching.

Harry didn't last long and after a few second Harry came onto his hand and a little on his shirt.

Malfoy quickly laid back down on his bed a opened a book.

Harry got up hoping Malfoy wasn't going to see him. But he did.

Malfoy asked him "whats that on your shirt?" Acting like he didn't just see him giving himself a handjob.

Harry stood there with eye contact with Malfoy.
"Uh it's nothing."

Malfoy got up and pulled Harry over to him and touched the damp spot in his shirt.

"Malfoy don't!" Harry said trying to back away.
Malfoy licked his fingers. "Were you.." Malfoy said without finishing his sentence but knowing that he was.