Characters

SIDHARTH SHUKLA

Age-28

Bussinessman everyone shakes just by his name he is so famous he is Asia 's no. 1 bussinessman....

Dominating.... Angry man... Doesn't like if someone eyes his things over possessive and obsessive too...his height is 6'2

If he wants something it's his... His addiction is everything.... Only addicted to one thing his Cigarette... Which is soon going to replace with someone else....

His father died due to heartstroke... Lives with his step mom... Complete workoholic.... Loves his stepmom alott...

RIYA SHUKLA

Age-50

Sid step mom loves him alott... She is infertile so couldn't give birth so loves sidharth as her own child...

Wants a sweet innocent childish wife for her son who can soothe his pain ... Make him happy and make his life brighter and happier...

SHEHNAAZ MEHRA

Age- 19

Sweet.. Innocent... Cute... Very beautiful... Little height.. Just 5'4...loving..caring..all boys die for her one glance in college..

Buttery skin with long waist length hairs... Believes in God alott... Keeps fast on Mondays ... And wednesdays.... Without water... Loves her bhaiyu and bhabs alott..

ARAV MEHRA

Age- 26

Bussinessman.... Loves his little sister and wife alott...

Sweet.. Caring.. Loving... And possessive and protective for his sister and wife....

His parents died in childhood when he was 16 years old and naaz was 9 years old... He loved her from childhood as father.. Mother.. Brother...

His wife was in his school from nusery and in 10th class they realised thier love.. Both go to same college and got married 6 months ago only

PIYA ARAV MEHRA

Age-26

Sweet.. Kind.. Caring.. Naughty.. Loves naaz as her own child...

Arav and naaz is her world.. She loves them alott... Arav and she are together since childhood....

Her parents loves arav and naaz as thier own... And her brother loves naaz like crazy

AVINASH KHURANA

Age- 24

Sweet... Caring.. Nice person... Always thinks good about naazu and his dii jijs...

Loves naaz alott.. But never said because... He thinks.. She doesn't loves him.. Wants to get married to her.. Nobody knows about his feeling... Pampers her like a kid..

*******************************

Intense love story full of passion.. Love.. Romance.. Anger.. Dominance🔥

Add to your reading list 🔥🥀

Love

Roshni 🥀