☆≻Six≺☆

CHAEWON POV

CHAEWON POV

Yoona: Sooo... this is your man?

Chaewon: Yoona...

She said in a warning voice. 

Yoona: What? I'm not going to do anything! I'm Yoona by the way. Jaehyun right?

Jaehyun: Mhm... nice house.

He said awkwardly. 

Yoona: Thanks i guess.

Chaewon: God... where's the phone?

I pointed to the single seater sofa where Ten sat last night. Jaehyun picked it up, checking it before pocketing it.

Yoona: Did he come back?

Chaewon: Yup. He was at the Han River...

She looked at Jaehyun who sighed.

Jaehyun: Reminiscing his past you can say... Did something happen yesterday?

Somehow, i felt at fault.

Yoona: Can you do me a favour Jaehyun?

Jaehyun: ... Sure?

Yoona: Can you tell him I'm sorry?

---

TEN POV

This was not what I expected when I got home. 

Taeyong: How could you be so careless?! If you got lost, worse if something happened to you, how would we even get to know?! 

Hayeon: Tae...

The female turned him away so that he couldn't face me again. Hayeon calmed him down while the others still stared at me. 

Ten: Stop glaring at me, I am fine!

Nari: you could have not been.

Ten: God...

Taeyong: Fine...

He faced me again, one hand on his waist while the other ran through his hair.

Taeyong: Listen Ten, its not safe to just wander off like that. Try not losing your phone again.

Ten: Yessir.

The male just sighed for the nth time since i arrived before walking away with Hayeon following him. The next second the door opened and Chaewon and Jaehyun entered, both of whom shared a look before Jaehyun tossed my phone at me.

I caught it and quickly went through it, to see that it was fine.

Jaehyun: Hyung?

Ten: Hm?

Jaehyun: Yoona wanted me to tell you... that she's sorry.

Ten: She's... sorry? For what?

Jaehyun: She didn't tell us that.