𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐧

𝐑𝐞𝐝𝑻𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅

𝐑𝐞𝐝
𝑻𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

LETTING OUT A SIGH, Sam tries to pick up a thicker log that was outside the bus. She wanted to move it out of the way so no one tripped when it was dark. She was practically dragging it, not having the strength to actually lift it off of the ground. Steve had noticed this, making his way over to her. "Here, I got it." Steve tells her as he grabs the log, throwing it to the side. Sam just puts her hands in her pockets, looking down at the ground. "Since when have you not been eating?" He asks her curiously, not wanting to pry but this wasn't just something he would let go ignored. Sam furrows her eyebrows, glancing at the man.

"What?"

"Dustin said you weren't eating breakfast." Steve says and she only stares at him for a moment before shrugging her shoulders.

"So?" A lot of people didn't eat breakfast, it wasn't the end of the world. At least for them. For Sam, she also didnt eat lunch or supper either, unless she was drunk.

"And that you've been sick." He adds and she only narrows her eyes.

"People get sick." She states bluntly, it wasn't the most uncommon thing. But Steve knew that Sam understood what he meant. She was just trying to change the subject off of herself.

"Every morning?" He retorts and Sam glares up at him. It wasn't that she was angry he was asking, but she wasn't exactly the biggest problem that they had right now and she hated being a burden.

"Just, leave it alone, Steve." She pleads as she crosses her arms against her chest. Steve sighs as he takes a step closer to her, lowering his voice.

"Sam, this isn't healthy. You could really damage your body." Steve states, he didn't want her to keep hurting herself like this. And he felt like if he just let this go without saying anything, that she may just slip away.

"Can we just--" Sam cuts herself off as she looks towards her brother for a second before moving her gaze back to Steve. "Can we just talk about this after?" She asks as she really just didn't need Dustin overhearing them. Sam could see the hesitation in Steve's eyes. She bites the inside of her cheek as she grabs his arm. "Please, Steve." Her eyes were begging as she stared up at him. Steve thought to himself for a moment before nodding his head.

"Okay." He moves his arm, reaching into her sweater pocket causing her to just furrow her eyebrows at him. "Just eat the granola bar." Steve tells her as he takes it out, holding it in front of her. Sam stares at it for a moment before letting out a sigh and grabbing a hold of it.