𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎: single date? Double date? Wtf, group date?

Karina knew gucci gang moved as a team. It was never a man for himself. What she didn't know was how this also applied on dates.

She glowered at the eleven heads that forced their way to fit in a small booth by the Bang Chan diner, a local diner place that served Austrailian cuisine in the morning and your typical korean sytle friend chicken in the evening. It was the afternoon, so they served tea cakes that they ordered from Na dough.

She was close to pinching the bridge of her nose as sunno was shoved towards her. The booth was already cramped, but the gucci gang members and their partners insisted on sharing it.

Well, not the partners. Hendery had suffiecient brain cells to suggest that he and jaemin occupy another booth. It was Hyunjin, the new leader of the band, who insisted on occupying one.

“I'm sure we'll fit.” the llama reasoned out, swatting away the doubtful looks the members gave him. “I mean, we can't just steal some seats from the other customers, right? Jaemin back me up here.”

Needless to say, they did not fit. Jaemin was already perched on Hendery's lap. So was yeonjun, who was on soobin's. It was supposed to be soobin, but it dawned upon yeonjun their height difference. She also didn't get the romantic (and non-romantic) partners of her friends were here. Didn't they have anything better to do?

“Don't you have anything better to do?” karina tapped her fingers on the shiny surface of the table, chin placed on her open right palm as she stared at winter and gucci gang members surrounding her: hyunjin, donghyuck, and beomgyu. She turned to donghyuck, “Aren't you supposed to be with that canadian looking seagull to teach him how to fry eggs?”

Donghyuck snorted, “He can burn the school for I can. He can burn people with his raps but can't even cook a decent sunny side up. Not my problem.”

Xiaojun gave donghyuck the skank eye, “You do realize that's for your cookery, right?”

“Why the hell do we even have cookery in the first place?” Donghyuck question, mildly annoyed. “I chose ABM, not livelihood education.”

“I think you're forgetting you're supposed to sell something.” jungwon sighed, already feeling his life force being drain the longer he stayed in this cramped space. “Anyway, what do you guys think so far? I mean, we're in eleventh grade.”

“It's fine.” Winter spoke for the first time, stuck between donghyuck and hyunjin. “I mean, I guess we'll be seeing dean more often since he's—”

“Our motherfucking advisor. Do you think he teaches?” Donghyuck asked, cutting off Winter. “God please no. I heard he fails students for fun.”

“I'm sure that's just an over exaggeration. ” Winter laughed lightly but did not share the same sentiments with the rest. “I'm missing something, aren't I?”

Jaemin nodded his head from where he sat perched on Hendery's lap. The older had his arms wrapped around Jaemin's waist, keeping him secure. “Well, dean isn't the strictest professor in the school but...he can be a pain. He's not the best when it comes to teaching. I was observed one of his classes because Kun asked me to and well, let's just say the concept of piecewise functions did not sink in.”

“Great,” Hyunjin remarked, “General mathematics, delightful. Who's betting beomgyu is gonna fail?”

Beomgyu let out an offended gasp, “Me? Fail? I believe that's you llama boy. I'd have you know, I'm a mathlete.”