I

"Jimin, stay the fuck out!"

"Hyung, you're suffering!" said the boy behind the door "Please!"

After a couple of minutes, the minor managed to enter with his strength and a few curses.

"Get out now!"

Jimin could see the elder covered in sweats and wriggling in the sheets.

"I've got you some meds, maybe it-"

"Jimin- fuck- those don't work on me."

His eyes widened and Jimin knew.
Yoongi's rut started.
His pheromones filled the room, the younger was stunned, feeling his slick wetting his underwear and going down his thighs.
Everything was happening too fast.

"O-Oh"

"Jimin, get out, your scent- fuck it's driving me crazy," he said squeezing the sheets "I- can't hold it-"

Jimin froze in an istant, Yoongi's pheromones had submitted him.

"H-Hyung-"

He was getting hot, starting to spread his scent stronger and sweeter, not anymore in his right mind.
Jimin knelt, the itching under the skin became unbearable, his legs were like jelly.

Wait for him.

Yoongi gotten out of bed and was now standing in front of him, petting his head and his left cheek.

"Suck it, now."

His tone was serious and low, so low that Jimin could barely hear it.
He noticed the bulge close to the belt and with trembling hands he pulled down Yoongi's underwear, letting it out.
For the elder, the sight of the boy's head towards his cock was overwhelming.
Breathless, Jimin tried his best, he wrapped his lips around the tip of the elder's cock, initially sucking only the head, making Yoongi groan for the pleasure.

"So pretty with my cock in your mouth, little one."

Jimin was feeling on drugs, his body was on fire asking for Yoongi and his inner wolf was screaming trying to take the full control on his body.
The minor almost chocked when Yoongi gripped him by his hair, pushing further until his nose were buried in the elder's pelvis.
Yoongi didn't last long, too much satisfited from the minor, he came in his throat and Jimin swallowed without wasting any.
The elder ran his fingers into the drool that covered the minor's chin, looking him with a proud look.
He petted again his head, playing with his blonde hair.
Jimin could've melted.

"Jimin."

"Yes, hyung." he replied still kneeling.

"Want you on bed, go."

Jimin didn't esitate to stand up.
He was trembling for fear and excitement, after all he was still a virgin but he had always wanted Yoongi to look at him in that way.
When he was on heat, he dreamed of spending it with him.
Yoongi followed him and the more he was getting close, more Jimin was submitted by his scent.
The elder roughly started kissing him, he settled between Jimin's thighs, and slowly going down to his collarbone.
Jimin was panting when he took off his shirt, biting and leaving lots of hickeys, Yoongi sucked hard, and Jimin moaned softly, losing another gush of blob. He played with his nipple until it almost hurt before moving to the other one.
He was in Heaven.
His scent was getting sweeter and Yoongi couldn't wait anymore.