Chapter 1 the start of my murder life

I was 10 years old when my family abandoned me, stranded in the open city, no where to go.  I remember vividly walking up to a Starbucks asking for money, obviously they didn't let me.

I tried to find shelter as it was getting dark, but i bumped into young women ,which was concerned about why I was alone in this crowded area, and I told her that i was lost. She asked me for my parents number but I refused to tell her, i then told her the truth, i was abandoned.

She asked me if i could stay at her house because there was an expected storm coming up, i said yes. I followed the young woman through the sketchy area, my heart was pounding in my chest. Every step felt like a leap into the unknown, and I couldn't help but feel a mix of fear and hope.

The neighborhood we entered was rundown, with dilapidated houses and flickering streetlights. I couldn't shake the feeling that this was not a safe place for a young child .

But as we approached the house, my anxiety started to ease a little. The woman ,who's name is Sarah ,opened the creaky front door, revealing a warm and welcoming interior. The house was small, but it felt cozy and lived-in. She assured me that everything would be okay and that I could stay with her until we figured things out.

1 morning, I decided to do something sneaky, I grabbed a kitchen knife and slowly approached Sarah's bedroom.
"I cant believe I'm doing this" I whispered to myself.
Slowly , I crept into her bed and immediately stabbed Sarah's leg. She immediately woke up with a scream.
"What the hell!" Said Sarah as she screamed from the pain.
I stabbed her again, this time on her neck.
"Goodbye sucker,"  I whispered to Sarah's ear as she started choking on her blood .
She slowly closed her eyes as I pulled her body downstairs and to the outside garbage pile.

That was me 3 years ago, now I'm here living in a one bedroom apartment living my best life. I wonder sometimes.. I wonder about my family.. did they ever care about me? Why did the abandoned me? I guess I'll never find out..