October 25, 2023

I was lying in bed, quietly listening to music, when I heard a mention of "The Blue Devil" on the TV. I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room to hear as much of the report as I could.
Mom sat on the couch and just shook her head incomprehensibly at the content of the report. I jumped over the back of the couch and sat on the seat, listening to every word with undisguised interest.
„The most wanted serial killer "Blue Devil" killed again last night. At six o'clock this morning, the police discovered the dead body of another man. The police have not yet identified the victim, but it is certain that the killer is the Blue Devil. Be careful, lock your house before you go to sleep. Take care. I'm passing the word on to the studio."
At that point, the report stopped entertaining me. My cell phone rattled in my pocket. I took it and looked to see who was writing to me.
It was a new customer for my wonderful services, if you know what I mean.
I smiled and got to my feet.
„Where are you going Jayd? Don't you know what's going on outside?" my mom said pointing at the tv.
„I know mom, but I need to learn with Pete!" I blurted out and rolled my eyes.
„Be careful." she said.
„Sure, if it calms you down, I'll bring knife." I laughed and on my way to my room. I'd take him with me anyway.
But not because I'm afraid of the Blue Devil, no, but so that I can kill tonight.
The reason I'm not afraid of the Blue Devil is because I'm the Blue Devil... Well, what kind of idiot is afraid of himself, right?