the silence.

tw : toxic relationship

————

jill has been very quiet and kept to herself lately, it was unusual for the normally talkative girl but no one thought anything of it as their currently in one of the most traumatic things a person can go through, a zombie apocalypse. shes also been attached to trevor, hugging him, holding his hand or arm, kissing him, etc.

now everyone except the kids were outside in the yard, training. jill was tired so she went and wrapped her arms around trevors waist, hugging him as he shot his gun. but her hug made him miss a shot. "oh my god.. are you fucking serious jill?!" he screamed, she pulled away and took a few steps back fearing what might happen next. he turned around, dropped his gun and stepped up to her backing her up against a tree, "stop being so fucking clingy! you made me miss the shot that i was gonna hit the bullseye on!" he screamed, spit landing on the small girl in front of him. "im sorry, trevor. i didnt mean to ruin your shoot.." she said in a quiet voice as she felt bad she had made her boyfriend angry.. he stepped closer to her, "you stupid bitch." he spat, jill felt so bad she started to cry uncontrollably.

"stop fucking crying." trevor said before turning and walking back to where he dropped his gun, picking it up, and starting to aim again. jill just let herself drop to the floor and sat against the tree as she silently cried into her hands till she passed out.

soon enough everyone decided to go in and ended up leaving jill outside, locking her out. when she woke up she was confused, she didnt remember falling asleep and where was everyone. then it clicked. "oh fuck.." she whispered to herself, slowly getting up and walking towards the door. of course it was locked, "oh my god." luckily cuz this is a wattpad story of my writing she pulled out something sidney had given her, a lockpicking thingy magiigy. she picklocked the door and walked in to spot trevor kissing another survivor.

"what the fuck." she said, tears filling her already red eyes. she already had fucked up mascara and it couldnt get worse. trevor immediately pushed the girl away and ran up to jill, "jill, baby, she kissed me, i didnt want it." he lied. he wrapped his arm around jills waist and pulled her close and caressed her cheek, "i love you, and only you." he told her looking into her eyes, as tears ran down her cheeks, "no.. no you dont, you dont love me." jill spat, feeling a lump in her throat.
trevor kissed jills forehead and said, "jill, i do love you. i love you so much, your the love of my life." he said, acting like he cared. "no trevor you dont." she said shoving him off her, "were over."

"no, please jill. let me make it up to you.. please dont leave me.." he started to sob and scream as jill felt embarrassed and guilty.. she started to fidget with her hands while looking at the sobbing man who then dropped to his knees and started begging for her not to leave him. "fine.." she whispered, hoping he somehow he didnt hear, but he did. he jumped up, smiled, wiped his tears as if they werent there in the first place and hugged her. "i love you jill." "i love you too.."

he let her go and walked off, leaving a confused jill who didnt know what to feel there. she knew the relationship wasnt ideal, but to her it wasnt abnormal, she loved trevor, right? and he had to love her as well but good boyfriends dont scream at their girlfriends.. but she did make him mad. maybe she could talk to sam about it.. sam was her best friemd who she was sure could give her advice but then again.. sam would say to leave him, but she couldnt. she loved trevor to much, so she has to just keep the silence of her thoughts..

A/N - im really sorry if this is abd most of this was weitten while i was exhuasted and i stoll am echausted, but im rlly sorry if this is bad.. and i deeply apologize that i made jill soft... she wwiwll become her strong self aagin soson!😓
i hate trevor sm in my own book, like i want to get rid of him already.
btw this chapter is to show more of jill and trevors relationship and how it leads up to the end, and the topic in this chapter is to be taken seriously as its a real thing and isnt a good thing at all. (ihope that made swnse its almost 4am snd infeel deleiriosus...)