Seth

Seth Jakobi

Age- 26
Sex- male
Height- 6'1
Hair - dark blond
Eyes- Hazel
Rank- priest
Race- human

Love-Rain

Abandoned as an infant on the Ministry steps, Copia formed an attachment to him when helping in the nursery. As Seth grew, Copia took him under his wing, acting as a father to the boy as he aged.

Following Copias footsteps, he trained to be a priest and one day hopes to climb the ranks of the clergy.

When Seth is not attending classes, he fills in for Copia, taking over most of his work. It's only recently that Seth has officially been named Copias assistant.

Seth is romantically involved with the water ghoul Rain. They have been together since September of 2018. They kept their relationship a secret, unsure of how Copia would react. (Cumulus, however, knew and supported them from the start.)
The main reasoning was that they weren't sure how he would react or if he would accept it since Seth is Copias adopted son and Rain is one of the ghouls bound to Copia. All the worry was for nothing, though, as Copia was more than happy for the two and gave his blessing and support.

Seth learned sign language just to be able to talk to Rain, a gesture that Rain was grateful for.

Seth is aware of what happened to Rain and has been nothing but kind, patient, and understanding knowing Rain, though happy and comfortable in their relationships, is still often plagued by doubt and uncertainty.

With Kali's return, Seth and Rain have talked extensively about Rain's insecurities and fears about Kali being back as well as Rain's lingering feelings for Kali. Seth has assured Rain that no matter what, or who, Rain chooses, he will support him.

In his free time, Seth likes to write poetry or play his ocarina. Often, when with Rain, he would play the kalimba. Rain liked the sound of it as it reminded him of rain against a tin roof, but softer and more melodic.

[More to be added later]