Case 2

I don't own the pictures.

Mark.

Mark.

Mark.

Mark.

MARK!

Mark shot up from the concrete ground in a small panic after hearing someone...or something calling his name. Wait, concrete? He was supposed to dead after falling for a trap that an alternate set for him. His final days were fill of agony and fear as he was stuck in his room with no sign of help. His thoughts were cut off when he doubled over in pain from the left side of his face. 

"W..hat is happening to..." he started to say before he felt something wet on the right side of his face. He slowly raised his right hand to the wetness and wiped some of it off. When he looked at his hand, his blood ran cold. It was some mixture between his tears, blood and some unknown black substance that was coming from his right eye. 

I see that you're awake Mark.

A familiar sounding voice said behind him which made Mark's blood boil in anger. It was Cesar...no, an alternate impersonating Cesar. The same alternate who lead him to a trap and forced him to spend days trapped inside his room.

 The same alternate who lead him to a trap and forced him to spend days trapped inside his room

"You..." Mark started to say before Cesar started to speak again.

I'm sure that you're confused, Mark. I would be too if I were in your shoes, but then again...I'm not stupid like you.

"Why did you bring me here?" Mark shouted which only caused alternate to snicker.

This is why I said that you're so stupid. You didn't notice that you weren't alone in this room.

When the alternate said that, Mark quickly looked around and saw another man and a kid in the room. They looked normal on one side, but the other....Mark's blood ran cold when he realized what they did to them.

"Y..You turned us into..." Mark started to say before Cesar spoke once again.

Yes. The master has big plans for all three of you. Unfortunately, your current forms wouldn't help us with that so...we turned all of you into alternates. Now we can have loads of fun together...best friend.

Mark gripped his hands tightly together in order to stop himself from trying to strike the alternate across his face. He needed to stay calm and think of a way to escape if it were possible to do so. If they played their cards right then maybe everything would be okay. 

Too bad it wasn't.

At the same time, the seven sisters looked around for their brother while wondering why the rest of the family were so stupid. The world doesn't evolve around them and actions have consequences. Sighing...they quickly stopped and sat down for a bit.

"This is getting us nowhere." Luan said.

"I know, but we have to keep looking. Lincoln could be in trouble." Lucy said.

"What do you mean by that?" Leni asked.

"Aunt Harriet gave me a warning that said...." Lucy started to say before getting cut off from the sounds of the rest of the family yelling while running towards them. The group sighed and waited for them while Lucy's words played in all of their minds. What was she going to say to them? They'll have to ask them later as they prepared themselves to deal with the other's stupidity. 

Speaking of which;

"Girls, why did you leave without us?" Lynn Senior asked.

"Yeah, we're a family and we need to..." Lori started to say before Leni scoffed.

"Family? If you truly believed that then you wouldn't have kicked Lincoln out." Leni said.

"He was bad luck so..." Lynn Junior started to say which caused her family (minus the other four idiots) to roll their eyes.

"You're still saying that? We told you that anyone can look at your old games and learn how to overcome your strategy." Lisa said.

"Yeah. Are you that stupid to think that he's still bad luck after everything?" Lana said.

"I hate to admit it, but they're right. We messed up and we need to make up for it." Lola said.

"Lola..." Rita began to sat began to say before Lola started to glare at her mother. It was clear that she was reflecting after hearing the words of her other sisters. The others still seemed like they believed that bad luck nonsense that Lynn has been sprouting.

"No. They are right. This entire situation is stupid and I feel like a fool to follow along with the four of you. Nothing happened to any of us before this incident, but once Lynn lost her game....all of you blame everything on Lincoln." Lola started to say.

"At least one of you listened to us, but I can't say the same for the rest of you." Luan said. The four didn't say anything else which only caused the rest of the family to get frustrated. If things keep being like this then their family will be torn apart. 

If the family wasn't broken already. Meanwhile, a hospital patient opened his eyes leading to a meeting between himself and the Louds.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋