Chapter One of Part One

In Rebecca's POV
I am the mother of six children, ranging from 15 to 24
I was 25 when I had Delilah and Dallas. When I was 28 I had Natalia. When I was 32 I had Ginny. When was 33 I had Alicyn. Finally I had Sam when I was 34. All my children love are cat Cali Cat. Delilah getting married in October. Dallas already married with a baby girl the way. My first grandchild. The child will not call me grandma I am grandmother. I will not put up with a mess at my house. I live in Miami. Dallas will not make a good father. This is what I think about while I sleep. I wake up it's 4:30. I if I want to look good for Austin I better get up. I get up and get in the shower. I hear Natalia get and start to make breakfast. Such good kids. Then I hear Ginny get up and walk in her bathroom. Why is Ginny up this early? I bet her boyfriend is picking her up. Although today is my  birthday. What were children up to? I put on my make-up and wear long red dress. I went to wake up Sam, Delilah and Alicyn. When I got downstairs there was flour every where.
I ask,"What the hell Natalia and Ginny?"
Natalia says,"I made a mess."
"Again what the hell do you do?"
"Mom I had flour war."
"Natalia why do you decide to cook now?"
"I was hungry and you were in the shower."
"Now it's your turn to explain yourself, Ginny."
Ginny said,"I just walked downstairs and Natalia started throwing flour at me."
Natalia said in her defence,"I didn't know who she was because she never gets up this early ever."
I said,"That's true,what are you doing up this early?"
Ginny replied,"I was working on a self project and I was hungry."
I said,"OK take your showers."
"OK."said the girls.
So I got started making flapjacks and bacon. The children started making their way down the stairs, first Natalia then Ginny next Sam lastly Alicyn. Austin was dressed in a suit with a red tie. He looked handsome in the suit he hadn't dressed in one since Dallas' wedding a year ago. Dallas is coming over for breakfast with his wife Erin. Erin had wheat blonde hair and blue eyes. Soon Dallas and Erin were sitting at the breakfast table with the rest of the family eating flapjacks and bacon. After everyone had finished eating Delilah cleared the table and Dallas and Erin left. Aliycn,Ginny and Sam left for school.
I needed to do laundry,fix lunch for Delilah and start supper about four. I had to start the laundry as soon as everyone left. The day was slowly going by. At lunch Delilah didn't speak at all I knew something was wrong. It was a motherly instinct. I knew it couldn't be anything to important because she wasn't screaming in anger or crying. Delilah likes to wait to tell me things. Finally the kids came home from school and work. Supper is going to be chicken, mashed potatoes and corn. I thought the only thing that would draw my kids to table is food. All of them had a smirk on their face. What are the children up to? Soon when all the children were up in their rooms one by one they filed down the stairs with Sam first then Alicyn next Ginny third Natalia forth Delilah lastly Dallas and Erin walked through the door. Then they sang 'Happy Birthday To You!' Natalia and Ginny brought in a Chocolate Chip Cake. Yum! That's my favorite cake. Everyone gave me gifts. I extremely loved the Dallas and Erin's gift it was a charm bracelet with a little baby girl charm and six children charms. When I went outside to see Erin and Dallas out Erin's water broke. 
Dallas screamed,"Mom help Erin you helped aunt Tara." So I ran over to her luckily she was wearing loose dress. I saw the baby's head. When ambulance arrived the baby was already born. I told Natalia to wash the dishes that I was going to hospital to see the baby. I get a call from Austin asking where I am at. Austin said he'd be there after he took a shower. I held the baby. Erin and Dallas named her Dally Rebecca Smith. My heart flooded with joy when heard her name. Dally was a happy baby. But she always ate her bottle. Dally weighed twelve pound and was eighteen inches. I think she inherented that from her mom because Dallas only weighed two pounds but considering he was a twin that makes since. I stayed at the hospital until two a.m.