"If only if you'd know the purpose of love. "

Third Person POV

The purpose of love is easy, not for them.
Although it needs a processing plan, communication and etc.
Chan was having a hard time, after the sleepover was over he didn't know what to think, either so.. Felix and seungmin had great process with him. He didn't know who had better Chemistry with him, although he had strong mechanical much more of a type (didn't know how to word this out.)
Seungmin made him comfortable whenever Chan talked to him.
For felix, they had fun instead.
Both of the 96% made Chan feel delighted and aquoted.
If he had to pick one in the future, it would be hard.
Why must it be 2 rather than 1?
Chan desperately thought on his bed, until he heard a knock on his door, he opened it, greeted by his sister. Hannah.
"Your done with the field trip? " Chan said, who didn't check the calendar well.
"Yeah.. It was fun?? Anyway, I'm hungry! "
Hannah said, throwing her bag on her fair share of bed. Throwing herself in there to.
"Hey Hannah, I have a favor to ask. "
Chan said, closing the door.
"Yeahhh what? "
Hannah said, Scrolling through her phone.
"What if I can't choose between two guys I like? "
Hannah went full attention towards her brother.
"WHAT!? no way! you like two special guys? "
Chan nodded, "Okay hold it. I thought you said love was a waste of time? "
Chan sighed, "I wanted to give it a try. "
Hannah was shocked by the news."Okay! Here's the thing, you'll need to see who cares about you more, or what you feel towards them. "
"The thing is there both! I don't know what to do, do I start a love triangle relation ship or something!? "
Hannah giggled him off, " That wouldnt be fair bro, just idk.. Put them into a test? "
Chan's head suddenly lit up as Hannah's idea sounded great.

A/N
: I badly wanna release one book about skz and idle and nmixx.
Just don't know if it's good enough to release a book about!!
If you have any answers, please answer here. I'd appreciate it very much દᵕ̈૩