Chapter 8

Like i promised. Here is the mating season chapter, well more like sparking season. Still, hope ya like this chapter.

Zena p.o.v

I have been with predaking for 5 vorns now, and i have gotten to love him even more. For a predacon, he is so sweet and kind to me. I was organizing data pads in the library, when i got this strange feeling in me. I quickly looked at a predacon data pad, and I stopped at a page that read 'sparking season'.

;Every 5 years, a predacon must sparkbond with another, so that the race may live for many more generations.; I guess since i am a type of predacon, that is what i was feeling. But, now that i am my own guardian, i can chose if i want this or not. And i choose i do...wait, but with who?!

Predaking p.o.v

I was on a flight to clear my head, when i got this strange feeling in me. I needed to know what it was, so i went to the library and checked a data pad on predacons. I then felt zena's presence nearby.

Zena p.o.v

I went to a room in the back, and slid down to the floor. I removed my cover and rubbed myself gently.

"T-this is s-so embarrassing...mmmm..." I wanted predaking. So badly.

"Aaahh..p-predaking..i want you...inside me.." I felt he was nearby. But how is that even possible...unless he is here. I got up and peeked through the door. He must be looking for me. I put my cover back on and grabbed some random data pads. I then went out, pretending like i wasn't doing anything.

"Oh! Predaking, your not supposed to be here. The front is for customers, this area is for working bots only." I think he had the same feelings as i did. He is a predacon after all.

"Ummm..i think i just got a little confused with the front door and the back door. They look the same to me." I raised my optic ridge at him.

"Well, alright. I'll meet you back at the housing unit." Before i could leave, he pulled me into a deep kiss, making me drop the data pads. I wanted this...i wanted, him. I closed my optics, and pulled him closer. I couldn't wait anymore, and i didn't care if i missed just one day of work, besides it was just thirty minutes before my shift is over.

"Let's go to the unit house." I teleported us to my house, and i to my room. He pinned me down on my berth.

"I am going to show you how much i love you zena." He kissed me again, while removing my cover. The kiss started to get heated and our cooling systems kicked in.

"I need you...my king." I growled into his audio receptors. He then put it in, and at first...it hurt, alot.

"You can move...mnnn" He started to thrust in and out of me, which my pain was soon replaced with immense pleasure. I love him, so much. I saw how much he tried to stay in control, since you know, he is royal after all. He is also a predacon.

"Come on my king...i know you wish yo hear me scream your name, you can lose control for once." With that, he went harder and faster. It felt so good, that i felt like was in the land of ecstasy. He was so big inside me, and i started to moan in growls and so did he.

"My king....i will..overload..soon..mngghh..aaahh.." i wrapped my servos around his neck. He started to move at a faster rate.

"So will i...you are..so tight.." he gave me a passionate kiss, and his glossia asked for entry, which i happily allowed. It turned into a rough kiss, he hit something in me. He must have broken my hymen, meaning i was no longer a virgin.

His thrusts became a little more faster and he soon overloaded inside me. He laid next to me and wrapped his servo around my waist.

"I am your king, and you..are my queen." He kissed my forehelm. I love my king, so much.