[Y/N] (BACKSTORY)

You are [Y/N], daughter of the well known merchant Clauneck. As a young owlet, you were mostly taken care of by your Father, however you often visited your Uncle Kudaai, and not so much your Aunt Chemach.

Your Uncle Kudaai taught you how to fight with all kinds of weapons, until you eventually mastered using them. For example, things like swords, axes, daggers, hammers, he even taught you how to use a fishing rod as a deadly weapon.

Visits to your Aunt Chemach however, weren't so fun. She always blabbered nonsense and made you make friends with her "followers". She did however teach you in vague detail about the uses and powers of every relic she had, her strange way of speaking made it hard to understand at first, but you got used to it.

Like your family, despite being the child of it you're still very old. Clauneck sort of summoned you into existence somehow, since he had no interest in finding a romantic partner. Clauneck did this when he was about twenty or so, and by now your thousands of years old. You are about as wise as the rest of your family, and they are quite proud of that. Except your Aunt Chemach, she's just generally gone insane.

You'd decided to become a vessel to a crown all your own, made from your blood that soon turned to ichor. Your family was supportive, and didn't raise you to be a merchant or anything specific really, just to do what you wanted.

But as of now, the Lamb, Lambert, came to your Father Clauneck with their struggles.

They were having a very difficult time beating just Leshy, so they asked Clauneck for advice.

Clauneck told Lambert of you, the last remaining god that existed around the time when the Old Faith was still relatively new.

Now, Lambert has come to you asking if you could join forces to perhaps help them defeat the Bishops.

You agreed, and now your on a, what you consider, fun little quest.

I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GET OUT HAHSBSHEHNE

I've been a bit unmotivated lately, so updates might be a little slower in this book, OKAY BYE 🥰🥰