Chap_2

It was the last meeting for the day and after that, Eden was back real quick to her place.

It was a Friday night and one of her best friends, Brenda's birthday. She was expecting to spend a great time with her crew at the nightclub, Red Rose.

But when standing in line for almost an hour in front of the nightclub and still didn't get them to enter there, she lost her patience and glared at Brenda, "Why out of all the places you have to choose this club for tonight?"

Brenda didn't mind her look anyway as she answered dreamily, "Because honey, this is the only place where Adrian, the hottest DJ is supposed to show up today. And obviously, I can't miss this chance, right?"

"Yeah, right." Eden hardened her look even though she knew she was just wasting her energy.

"Relax, Edie. Let her be. It's her birthday after all." Cassandra, the other one of her best buddies tried to calm her down.

Eden knew the reason for their celebration and she was happy that her mind wasn't jammed with unnecessary thoughts. But still...

She stirred to life again with irritation, "Look at the line. Will we even be able to get in today?"

"Edie, keep patience, dear. We will be in no minute." Brenda showed her all bright face getting Eden to sigh.

Their waiting of no minute took them almost another hour and then they were finally able to get in there and strangely they were able to find a table too.

Like always their conversation led to the handsome DJ who was playing the songs and at some point, Brenda walked to the dance floor. Cassandra and Eden kept gossiping while sipping their drinks until Eden got up saying she needed to go to the washroom.

Taking another glance at the dance floor, Eden walked on her way thoughtlessly.

Then all of a sudden, she bumped into something hard yet warm. And just after a millisecond, she felt something icy on her belly. That chilly feeling forced her eyes to look down where she noticed a large, reddish stain on her top, going down to her pants as well.

Someone had splattered his or her drink on her clothes. Her eyes widened to their full length. In a panic state, she started rubbing her hands against the fabric as if this would remove the mark.

Not only did the mark not go away, but also it spread besides making both of her hands gluey.

Great! Just Great! She muttered under her breath in annoyance. Though she hadn’t worn this piece of cloth many times, it was now ruined for life already. What a waste of money!

"Watch it." A rude and arrogant mannish voice pulled her out of her moment of grief. She drew her brows together and looked up.

The creases between her brows deepened even more as soon as she caught the sight of the owner of the voice.

It was Damien.

His brows slightly lifted up in astonishment, "Oh, it's you, I see."

In three piece, dark, formal tux, Damien looked debonair and mesmeric. His hair was perfectly combed back, favoring her to get a full view of his bright face.

He was standing two step away from her, but still, she could smell his strong musk perfume. The rare bluish iris sparkling in amusement as Damien smirked.

Damien really knew how to get girls' attention. Eden thought.
His greek god look and virile physique would trigger the female hormones in any woman and get them drooling over him.