Better than Revenge

:Her

After the incident, I was finally moving on. Everything was better, and I was finally free of issues and overthinking.

Until one day.

She took him faster than you could say sabatoge.

Yes. There was someone who made you fall for her instead. A person that made you move on from me, It was never her fault, She never knew.

She never knew who I actually liked, She told me first. I never had the guts to tell her that I had liked you since day 1. I always told her that it was someone else or someone from a different school, and she believed me.

I wanted to keep our friendship, so I forced myself to move on from you. As hard as I tried, It never worked. You were always on my mind and always giving me mixed signals. I didn't know how to move on from you.

I remember all too well how you were so sweet to me whenever I talked to you, You were the one to always say sorry to me when I was mad at you. I knew it, I missed you.

Attachment issues? probably, but that would never stop me from trying to move on from you. I made myself like another person to move on, a person who I had liked before. I wish I hadn't.

When I saw your messenges with her. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. How could you do this to me? But seeing my friend happy made me happy. I'm totally happy for her.

After the incident. I ploted revenge, I wanted to make both of them feel as hurt as possible. It's easy for me, as there is nothing I do better than revenge, She underestimated the person she was stealing from.

I wanted to make both their lives, a living hell. She might have him, but I always get the last word.

She should've stayed on her own turf. Do they still feel like they know what they're doing? I don't think they do.

As I made her move on from you. It was your turn. You deserved to suffer more than she does. I ploted my revenge for you.

When the time came. I couldn't do it, I had missed my chance. She apologized to me..?