i had all

namjoon let go of the steering wheel as a truck hit their car. he hit his head against the grab handle, and even with the unbearable pain, he managed to look at seokjin.

tears ran down his face when he noticed that seokjin received most of the impact.

seokjin already looked like he was in the brink of death. his features were not recognizable with the amount of blood that has came to cover his face. his right eye remained closed as he breathes in slowly, trying so hard to catch his breath.

namjoon was thankful that both of them had not passed out. he tried to remove his seatbelt to closely check up on seokjin but was disappointed when it won't budge.

"n-namjoon?" seokjin coughed out and knitted his eyebrows in pain.

"i'm here, i'm here." he looked past seokjin and saw the truck driver running away from their car.

"i can- i can still smell the rain from 'ere."

"me too." namjoon offered a slight smile and attempted to hold seokjin's hand. only then did he notice that he was using it to cover his abdomen.

seokjin covered it more and asked namjoon if he was hurt to distract him only to fail when the younger still lifted his hand slightly and saw a shard of window stuck deeply on his stomach. seokjin winces as other parts of his body aches and wishes to be out of pain.

namjoon's eyes quickly widened while worry overcomes him and slowly strangles him to the point that he was not able to get words out of his mouth.

with the knowledge of the seatbelts being stuck, he opted to open the car door only to find out that it won't budge.

seokjin closed his eyes and held namjoon's hand tighter.

the younger stopped, choosing to squeeze seokjin instead. he cries quietly, pleading to anything- to anyone to still see seokjin alive by the end of the night.